Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do people realize who feuds here the most and why??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
    a old heads start e wars cause we got e friends..usually noobs get roasted and gang banged
    True!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by toincito View Post
      Did u shoot someone for shooting dices or sumtin larry? i dont know, why would u be house arrested? u sexual predator or sumtin? did floyd put a stalking order on you? lol just kidding, man 14k posts is a lot, ****. i know you must have bought post count a couple of times. hahaha.
      never even heard of buying post honestly..and no im not a predator..i did 2 years on a 5 year bid...got out had to do a year on house arrest and 3 years parole..but im free...and its a beautiful thing

Comment

never even heard of buying post honestly..and no im not a predator..i did 2 years on a 5 year bid...got out had to do a year on house arrest and 3 years parole..but im free...and its a beautiful thing
        Larry you been watching Dr Phil or something?

Comment

theres nothin wrong with defending ur fav fighter or fighters. its just when people take it to far and get mad or start to get personal

Comment

Originally posted by MR ITALIAN View Post
            Larry you been watching Dr Phil or something?
            lw man im just at peace

Comment

lw man im just at peace
              Do you mean you wont be an obsessive poster? I dont mean no disrespect man but it was kinda weird! I think you are a good poster. You took things way to far and sensitive.
              Personally I ignored all your past post because they were Bias against Bias people. Like Pot calling the Kettle black. On the other hand you were [are] a good poster. I like this side. Lets keep it real and talk boxing.

Oh one more thing...Dont forget the guys on the Good Karma Thread. Thats where where you got your greens back!!

Comment

i was locked up for only a month and i almost lost my mind. freedom is a beautiful thing

Comment

Originally posted by MR ITALIAN View Post
                  Do you mean you wont be an obsessive poster? I dont mean no disrespect man but it was kinda weird! I think you are a good poster. You took things way to far and sensitive.
                  Personally I ignored all your past post because they were Bias against Bias people. Like Pot calling the Kettle black. On the other hand you were [are] a good poster. I like this side. Lets keep it real and talk boxing.

Oh one more thing...Dont forget the guys on the Good Karma Thread. Thats where where you got your greens back!!
                  no more e wars..and yea i just went to the karma thread....get love..gotta give love back

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                    [/B]
                    i was locked up for only a month and i almost lost my mind. freedom is a beautiful thing
                    yes sir..people take things for granite till its taken away

Comment

im on house arrest and this is my lifeline...what can i say
                      OK. At least you have a legitimate excuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X