Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    believe me, you're ugly.
    coming from another guy.......

will you be attending her retirement tour ?

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
      Like Katt Williams said man. stretch marks or no stretch marks, we still ****in. Cant let some natural stuff stop you from hitting it. If she got bullet wounds, just gotta ask her about them while youre hitting it. Simple
      shes 71 fuking years old. you stupid virgins dont get that she will be absolutely disgusting IRL. she does not look like her photoshoped pictures, get it through your heads.

Comment

Not sure on Cher but I'd defo do 70 y/o Susan Sarandon. I am 49 so it ain't that gross.

Comment

have fun fantasizing to banging marilyn manson looking old hag you phaggots

Comment

this was 7 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post

have fun fantasizing to banging marilyn manson looking old hag you phaggots
              careful....one of her fans let me have it unmercifully.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                shes 71 fuking years old. you stupid virgins dont get that she will be absolutely disgusting IRL. she does not look like her photoshoped pictures, get it through your heads.
                Shut the **** up

Comment

No thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    I feel sorry for the guy 2nd best for a life time of sacrifice and insane workloads, and being called gay. Life is so harsh even on those that have it good

An amazing sprinter, innovative with his glute training I bet, would have been the best if it wasnt for lanky Bolt

He deserved to be number 1, it wasnt so
                    Used drugs too, daughter got murdered but he won three golds at the 2007 World Champs.

Comment

I'd hit it BUT she'd have to be caked with makeup and still have on that sexy outfit that she wore at her concert.

Comment

Working...
                      X