No announcement yet.

Proof MMA fighters way more intelligent than Boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    lol I spoke the truth. you don't need to link me any low class, low intelligent ghetto interviews.

and lol @ calling me a bigot. you clearly didn't watch the video I linked with the 2 black mma fighters or you're too dumb to know what you're typing.

and I don't watch wrestling. since you know who the guy in my avi is, you should also know that he hasn't been razor ramon for over 20 years and I haven't watched wrestling since 1999.
    I don't care if it's two black fighters, can't hide your racial undertones.

No need in explaining to me why you have a wrestler in your avi. Clearly there are still grown men salivating over the guys in tights. Your prerogative.

Shew away and go make call soliciting trump supporters....

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
      You limited prick. Color has nothing to do with articulation.
      enviromnment has everything to do with articulation you moron

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        everyday i think we hit a new low.
        Then the next day, boom... the new low bar is set.
        The MMA/Wrestling fanboys have nothing to talk about on an MMA site so they come to a boxing forum...

Comment

A lot of MMA guys come from a wrestling background thus got scholarships to college so its not really a shocking statement to suggest this. Its a fact basically. I mean if anyone can name 10 active boxers who've graduated college in 24 hours I'd be amazed, meanwhile you could probably name 10 MMA guys who've graduated college in 2 minutes & probably come up with a 100+ who've at least went to college in 20 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            enviromnment has everything to do with articulation you moron
            Ok, dumbass! Your initial posts says MMA fighters are around white coaches all of the time which alludes to you thinking all white people are articulate.

Some of you simple minded idiots just step on your own left foot.

You should go play in traffic....

Comment

Ok, dumbass! Your initial posts says MMA fighters are around white coaches all of the time which alludes to you thinking all white people are articulate.

Some of you simple minded idiots just step on your own left foot.

You should go play in traffic....

blacks and whites are from different environments that influences the way they speak for the most part.

you're going to deny this?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                blacks and whites are from different environments that influences the way they speak for the most part.

you're going to deny this?
                Just admit that you F'd up....

I bet you haven't even been in this "enviroment" you're insinuating black people come from....

Stop hiding behind the masks...

You think all white people are articulate...

Don't know what race you are but you clearly have an inferiority complex...

Love yourself....
                Last edited by i got the keys; 10-20-2016, 08:56 PM. Reason: word

Comment

Just admit that you F'd up....

I bet you haven't even been in this "enviroment" you're insinuating black people come from....

Stop hiding behind the masks...

You think all white people are articulate...

Don't know what race you are but you clearly have an inferiority complex...

Love yourself....

lol very simple.

list the number of affluent black neighborhoods in america. black majority population with affluence = medium wage of 75K/yr and above.

list them.

what i said is a statistical fact. i'm addressing MOST not all obviously. MOST.

Comment

Most of those MMA guys have college degrees, Rumble Johnson and Daniel Cormier both have college degrees they wrestled in college.

Most of the MMA fighters have degrees and come from wrestling backgrounds or are tough kids fromt he suburbs.

Most boxers are low IQ and from the poor areas with lack of education.

Plus in order to learn MMA you have to be smart, you know how hard it is to master leg locks, transitions, hip tosses, submissions ont he ground, learning jiu jitsu is not for someone with a boxer low iq, its hard.

Grappling is a very complex and intelligent martial art, you have to memorize the transitions to avoid submissions and to lock in a submission.

Comment

Of course. Almost all of the disciplines in MMA are high school and college funded and practiced. Kids go to school to practice wrestling, judo etc. They are also Olympic sports.

Boxing is traditionally a poor man's sport that fighters choose when they have no other choice

Comment

Working...
                      X