Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz steps in - McGregor fight at 170!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well.. another flashy hype train de-railed. I expect Conor to drop back down to FW

Comment

• Fighting at the right weight and this happens... Must be embarrassing for the Irish... Not surprised at Diaz at all though... McGregor got own and bullied by power he never faced before... And that choke... Man !

What a night !

Comment

• I feel they need to outlaw choking and MMA would be a better sport. It is too much of an easy way to win and very dangerous.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          I feel they need to outlaw choking and MMA would be a better sport. It is too much of an easy way to win and very dangerous.
          people like you get slapped where i'm from, bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Adams View Post
            well.. another flashy hype train de-railed. I expect Conor to drop back down to FW
            He is still the FW champ, but he has to realize that these guys in LW cut weight also from higher weights and some are bigger then Conor. Hes use to having the size advantage at FW, but these guys could at LW could take your punches.

Comment

• Nate Diaz is taller but I dont think he is really bigger than McGregor.
              Diaz has a small frame with flabs. Connor is thicker.

Once Diaz toughed out Connor's flamboyant looking combinations, I had a feeling hell get lucky with one punch that will hurt Connor. And he did. But of course, this was all in hindsight

Comment

• Diaz took it on short notice...didn't even get a real camp in.

Comment

• Glad I decided to watch this.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
                    i like mcgregor but i got a feeling that diaz is going to win
                    i just had this feeling when i posted that diaz was going to win by submission

Comment

• Conor used to fighting smaller fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X