Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia Boxing Gym: Any New Prospects to Watch Out For?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
    its on you I can care less if you believe it or not, I told you have you can find it out for yourself if really wanted to know.
    Well, I asked you because you seem to bring it up in every Maidana related thread but you've never posted proof or videos or anything. I haven't heard of anything regarding a "Argentine/Garcia beef" aside from you. "It was in an Elie video" isn't suitable information.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      Well, I asked you because you seem to bring it up in every Maidana related thread but you've never posted proof or videos or anything. I haven't heard of anything regarding a "Argentine/Garcia beef" aside from you. "It was in an Elie video" isn't suitable information.
      Its actually common knowledge,

heres this one

but honestly, the info is from tad bits here and there through out all off Ellie and robert garcia videos they have on Esnews, he shares bits here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
        Its actually common knowledge,

heres this one

but honestly, the info is from tad bits here and there through out all off Ellie and robert garcia videos they have on Esnews, he shares bits here and there.
        OK thanks for posting the vid.

Comment

Working...
        X