No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'm Ready For Khan Rematch - on PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ernie Mavers View Post
    This fight will be PPV in the UK. Here in the United States? Please, 50,000 people domestically buy that fight for 60 bucks, if that. Only the hardcore of the hardcore, and even then, what type of fanbases do both man really have? Danny wanting that to be his PPV fight, against a guy he already knocked out, is a joke. Thats a PBC fight, perhaps a Showtime main event, put it on FS1. If they put that fight on PPV, I will creep on youtube before I pay for it.
    Right now I doubt it would be. The first fight wasn't PPV in the UK and Khan was much more relevant back then.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Nobody is paying for that schit.
      To see Danny get beat by Khan...Im paying!

Comment

Originally posted by wasporbee View Post
        #FreeBoxing4All doe
        OMG great point! PBC does not have a PPV carrier, Showtime does, and I doubt they would pay to stage this fight on PPV. Haymon isn't going to spring for it either. It's simply not a bankable fight PPV wise.

Comment

Danny Scrub Garcia picking his opponents.. haha. No one wants to see this especially shell out $60 for it on PPV...

Comment

Khan was blasted out in 4 rounds, the rematch isn't PPV worthy, Swift is just trolling Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              This would actually sell well if it gets a good undercard 250k buys con don't want it but he knows his time is running out so he might cash out
              Are you fkin delusional or what?
              Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              PPV? Haha.

Only if they get Porter-Thurman on the same card.
              And still not PPV material.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Are you fkin delusional or what?

And still not PPV material.
                It would be big, but yeah not sure.

Borderline but probably wouldn't do great numbers.

Comment

Ole glass jaw must be crapping himself, Garcia ,Brook two guys that can both dig a little.The most protected chin in boxing looks like it's nearly ready to be exposed again.......Double the money i'll pay for that dance again !
                  Joking apart decent match up and Danny will do the job again but NOT PPV .

Comment

Swift and Khan were made for each other...their styles match so well...it's guarantee action when you out these two pitbulls in against each other

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      Swift and Khan were made for each other...their styles match so well...it's guarantee action when you out these two pitbulls in against each other
                      i agree,but why the hell would this be on ppv tho??

perfect pbc on nbc card,or pbc on ESNP

Comment

Working...
                      X