No announcement yet.

Scott Quigg Vs Carl Frampton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    He was excited, wanted to impress and got his azz sat down, he wasn't even hurt, flash knockdowns. Not to mention the kid he fought was no bum. People are actually suggesting Carl has a glass chin, I mean I know a thing or two about those and Frampton is far from it.

Carl will systematically beat down Quigg for a late stoppage.
    For most american folk on here that would be the first time seeing him and most already have the belief that UK fighters have glass chins so it's not surprising to see those type of ludicrous comments.

I think he beats him too but Quigg can box and is an accurate puncher, if he can stand up to Carls power then he's in with a shout, but i don't think it's likely

I'm a fan of both so i'm just chuffed this got made. Considering taking a trip to manc for this depending on who else is on the bill.

Comment

No doubt tickets will sell out in two minutes flat to all the knucklehead football casuals who have zero interest in boxing, and are just interested in a piss up.

So annoying, I'll still try and pick some up though.

Quigg wins btw.

Comment

I can't sit on the fence, I'm gonna go with Quigg to win by anyway necessary.
        Last edited by typeone; 11-03-2015, 04:34 PM.

Comment

I'm slightly favouring Quigg.

Comment

78SportsTV went off on these dudes rofl

But nah it is a legitimately good fight and I'm glad they didn't do Rigo too dirty and made him the mando for the winner.

Comment

Tickets were sold out in 2 minutes WTF is that about?

Comment

got 3 tickets at 9 in morn, they all sold out now

Comment

I bagged 4, luckily ticketmaster had a countdown on their site which i used to refresh my eventim page.

On the Frampton side which suits me just fine

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
                    I bagged 4, luckily ticketmaster had a countdown on their site which i used to refresh my eventim page.

On the Frampton side which suits me just fine
                    Which 1 of 3 sides is that?

Comment

Originally posted by typeone View Post
                      Tickets were sold out in 2 minutes WTF is that about?
                      Eddie Hearn sending at least half of them to touts and Stubhub (who he has a connection to) is what it's about. The tickets will now sell at more than 5x the actual price and his wallet will get a little fatter.

Eddie is like a white Don King, screwing people over for more cash every chance he gets.

Comment

Working...
                      X