Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen "breadman" Edwards gives his take on the Pac/JMM PED contraversy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
    so i can't be suspicious? the fact that he hooked up with a ped dealer/guru, and since doing so has looked in incredible shape for a 39 year old and on top of that has shown monstrous punching power (even his long time trainer nacho was surprised) should draw some sort of suspicion/raise some red flags, no?
    Bro pac turned down tests against floyd. We're/Are you suspicious of pac too?

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
      so i can't be suspicious? the fact that he hooked up with a ped dealer/guru, and since doing so has looked in incredible shape for a 39 year old and on top of that has shown monstrous punching power (even his long time trainer nacho was surprised) should draw some sort of suspicion/raise some red flags, no?
      I think that the point is if you dismissed any suspicions that Team Mayweather and other people had about Pacquiao because he had never failed a test, then you should give that same benefit of the doubt to Marquez. Otherwise you're a hypocrite.

The article or whatever that is garbage by the way. It's a just a weak justification for having double standards.

Comment

a novel that said absolutely nothing.

if you still sit on the fence after seeing a 39 yr old marquez morph in to the hulk with 3.5 months training then you will never get it.

btw pac juiced his ass off too.

both guilty as OJ.
        Last edited by perfect jet; 01-13-2013, 09:57 PM.

Comment

he had memo for the third fight and looked pretty much as ripped as he did for the 4th.
          and Marquez has *never* refused to be tested. Can't same the same for Nappiao.
          But when Nappiao walks headfirst into a right hand (that also dropped him earlier in the fight), suddenly Marquez is the suspect? GTFO. It wasn't Marquez who was asking for cutoffs or hiding behind excuses like fear of needles, superstition, etc. Marquez has been a standup guy in regards to testing from the get go. It was Pac's camp, Roach specifically, who LIED about Marquez refusing to be tested, then goes on to accuse Marquez of using PEDs. Says a lot when Memo threatened to sue and Freddie backtracked with his lame 'I was just joking' excuse (which nobody believes). Nappiao and his camp are phucking clowns.

Comment

Marquez is probably on the juice. Pacquiao's does not give a care about testing, Pacman seems aloof he is an old school fighter and just fights whoever you tell him too. Roach fault for not forcing the issue on testing earlier, if Roach is smart he better drill it in Pacmans head to get VADA testing for all his fights.

When I say this that Marquez is probably on the juice, it's because you have to think about it this way, this man has an obsession to beat Pacquiao, his live revolves around him, Pacquiao reminds me of Sakuraba the gracie hunter, he beat all those gracie the same way Pacman was destroying Mexican fighters, when Royce and Saku had a rematch after their first fight which was a draw, Royce the great Royce gracie, used steroids, he went that far to finally beat the man who was a thorne on his side.

Marquez seems like the type of person who would do this, he drinks his own piss, likes getting different alternative medicine done, likes the hyperbaric chambers, and loves getting vitamin injections in his butt. Anyone who isn't suspicious of JMM but was suspicious of Pacquiao just because Floyd said so, are delusional and biased.

JMM has a serious cloud over his head but for some reason people don't really care, it only matters that Pacquiao juices nobody else.

JMM body is a red flag his transformation at 39 was insane, first he bulked up against Pacman with huge wwe wrestler style muscle, next he got shredded with hard solid muscle.

He also sought out Memo Heredia a known snitch and braggart who even after he was let off the hook continued to do PED pushing, he never served time and threw his clients under the bus to save his ass.

Unlike Conte, Memo ratted and hasn't reformed, why change your name and hide in Mexico?

JMM probably was coaxed by Memo saying Pacquiao is juicing and everyone is juicing so why not juice? I can beat those tests just tell them you are clean and say you will take any test they are easy to beat.

Marion Jones replied the same way JMM did, saying test me now, test me all you want I am clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
              I think that the point is if you dismissed any suspicions that Team Mayweather and other people had about Pacquiao because he had never failed a test, then you should give that same benefit of the doubt to Marquez. Otherwise you're a hypocrite.

The article or whatever that is garbage by the way. It's a just a weak justification for having double standards.
              The article is only Garbage to floyd fans, and Pac haters.

not rational boxing fans

If anything the Floyd fans should attack Marquez the same way they did or do pacman, but they don't because it shows they don't really care unless it concerns Pacquiao fighting Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                One of the most knowledgeable boxing people today.
                So knowledgeable that he writes that pac agreed to random drug testing...

Comment

A whole new year and people are still crying about this ****. He has not failed any test including the one for the last fight. So deal with your hero getting knock the **** out!!!

Comment

pac does not go down normally from the right hand jmm got him in the third. well, i don't know anymore. they shld do the testing floyd wants if ever they fight again!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Marquez is probably on the juice. Pacquiao's does not give a care about testing, Pacman seems aloof he is an old school fighter and just fights whoever you tell him too. Roach fault for not forcing the issue on testing earlier, if Roach is smart he better drill it in Pacmans head to get VADA testing for all his fights.

When I say this that Marquez is probably on the juice, it's because you have to think about it this way, this man has an obsession to beat Pacquiao, his live revolves around him, Pacquiao reminds me of Sakuraba the gracie hunter, he beat all those gracie the same way Pacman was destroying Mexican fighters, when Royce and Saku had a rematch after their first fight which was a draw, Royce the great Royce gracie, used steroids, he went that far to finally beat the man who was a thorne on his side.

Marquez seems like the type of person who would do this, he drinks his own piss, likes getting different alternative medicine done, likes the hyperbaric chambers, and loves getting vitamin injections in his butt. Anyone who isn't suspicious of JMM but was suspicious of Pacquiao just because Floyd said so, are delusional and biased.

JMM has a serious cloud over his head but for some reason people don't really care, it only matters that Pacquiao juices nobody else.

JMM body is a red flag his transformation at 39 was insane, first he bulked up against Pacman with huge wwe wrestler style muscle, next he got shredded with hard solid muscle.

He also sought out Memo Heredia a known snitch and braggart who even after he was let off the hook continued to do PED pushing, he never served time and threw his clients under the bus to save his ass.

Unlike Conte, Memo ratted and hasn't reformed, why change your name and hide in Mexico?

JMM probably was coaxed by Memo saying Pacquiao is juicing and everyone is juicing so why not juice? I can beat those tests just tell them you are clean and say you will take any test they are easy to beat.

Marion Jones replied the same way JMM did, saying test me now, test me all you want I am clean.
                      basically, people will argue about anything it seems, pointlessly and for no reason

marquez is as suspicious as one can be without testing positive or admitting it etc
                      but yet people act shocked and offended when someone is highly suspicious of him doping

Comment

Working...
                      X