No announcement yet.

Most wrongly disrespected boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wladimir Klitschko and Joe Calzaghe.

Both are bona fide ATGs who never receive the respect from some people that they should.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      I say pac, most pac haters make up / believe lies about him which are 100% false

Hes never said anything bad about another fighter yet the hate is strong because they know their fav fighter would get destroyed by him but hes just doing his job
      wow, u are really annoying

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        Tim Bradley real bad, go to his facebook none but haters wasting time posting crap about him
        that's a shame, don't think Tim or his team deserve that.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Yes.

If you talk the talk without walking the walk, people are going to be calling you out.

This is why the disrespect is warranted, IMO. Khan keeps talking **** and saying he's elite, but his best wins are Malignaggi and Maidana. If he shut his mouth, the fans wouldn't be making fun of him all day.
          To be fair, that's just hype. That's Boxing. That's what brings the money in.

Personally i dont pay any attention to it. Not many can back up the **** they talk. Just my take on it though, i can understand why people hate on him for that. I mean that's Boxing aint it? Guy talks **** and his fans tune in to see him win and his haters tune in to see his ass get knocked out after talking all that ****.

Personally i'd rather just enjoy entertaining fights.

Comment

Regarding Pac or Floyd, i think that's just hate between each set of fanboys.

Every Boxing fan deep down knows that both are absolute All Time Greats no matter what anyone says in their fanboy wars.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Yes.

If you talk the talk without walking the walk, people are going to be calling you out.

This is why the disrespect is warranted, IMO. Khan keeps talking **** and saying he's elite, but his best wins are Malignaggi and Maidana. If he shut his mouth, the fans wouldn't be making fun of him all day.
              Well, he's a world class fighter striving to the best, so I don't fault him for that or being confident/delusional.

I just give have a tendency to give crap to the fans who overrate him and think that his speed means his skills are actually top-notch. I've heard too many times on the forums about his "great skills" and it is laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                Tim Bradley real bad, go to his facebook none but haters wasting time posting crap about him
                That's pathetic. Haters probably pissed that he doesn't want to admit he lost to Pac. But in the history of boxing I don't think there has ever been a fighter who received a gift decision admit he lost. Holyfield didn't do for his first fight with Lennox. Williams didn't do it for Lara. I can't think of a single fighter who admitted he lost a fight and that the judges gave it to him.

They should be pissed at the judges not at Bradley. Besides Pac had a chance to avenge that "loss" but he chose Marquez instead according to Roach. Roach said that proves Pac has balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
                  Well, he's a world class fighter striving to the best, so I don't fault him for that or being confident/delusional.

I just give have a tendency to give crap to the fans who overrate him and think that his speed means his skills are actually top-notch. I've heard too many times on the forums about his "great skills" and it is laughable.
                  Don't get me wrong, I like Amir, but I just feel he deserves all the lumps he's been getting lately from the fans. There's a difference between hyping a fight and constantly running at the mouth. He talks almost the same amount of **** as Mayweather but doesn't back it up with the accomplishments.

He's a good fighter and I hope he rematches and defeats Garcia, but he definitely deserved to be taken down a peg by the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by FightHistorian View Post
                    That's pathetic. Haters probably pissed that he doesn't want to admit he lost to Pac. But in the history of boxing I don't think there has ever been a fighter who received a gift decision admit he lost. Holyfield didn't do for his first fight with Lennox. Williams didn't do it for Lara. I can't think of a single fighter who admitted he lost a fight and that the judges gave it to him.

They should be pissed at the judges not at Bradley. Besides Pac had a chance to avenge that "loss" but he chose Marquez instead according to Roach. Roach said that proves Pac has balls.
                    yea last night i was looking for a pic of Bradley in his old school car with the big rims so i went to his facebook n found a bunch of ugly comments made me feel real bad cause im a fan Bradley n he seems like his a real nice guy with a good family, I belive he is one of boxing nice guys unlike rumors with pacman n moneymay

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      I say pac, most pac haters make up / believe lies about him which are 100% false

Hes never said anything bad about another fighter yet the hate is strong because they know their fav fighter would get destroyed by him but hes just doing his job
                      Yup Mr. CatchWeight king

Comment

Working...
                      X