Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future President saves young girl from a burning building.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
    Dave, the man with spuds for eyes.
    YezZirrrrrrrr. He dyed the potatos purple for easter, and hid um under his eyelids for safe keeping(theivin ass easter bunny wabbit ).

Comment

It looks like something the Ripper would post, along with how the guy had chatted up a black girl.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
        It looks like something the Ripper would post, along with how the guy had chatted up a black girl.
        I'll take that as a compliment.

Comment

Brick City. see it and u'll know that this cat is mos def. a geniune dude. he is presidential material for sure.

Comment

It's always heartening to see people in positions of power abbreviating complex words such as "to" and "be" in their prose. Truly the educated are leading us.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
              It's always heartening to see people in positions of power abbreviating complex words such as "to" and "be" in their prose. Truly the educated are leading us.
              Are you serious? Cory Booker is a Rhodes Scholar. I am pretty sure his mental acuity far surpasses your own my good man.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Are you serious? Cory Booker is a Rhodes Scholar. I am pretty sure his mental acuity far surpasses your own my good man.
                Who types like a teenage girl. Also, you might be surprised.

Comment

I don't care what his policies are I am voting for him! HerpaDerpppp

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
                    Theyre not actually gonna USE that are they??

America??

using Hype to get someone over?

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as it is a great thing to save someones life, im already throwing up thinking about how its gonna get shoved down all our throats..
                    What movie is on the gif on your sig?

Comment

Working...
                    X