Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2020, 03:08 PM #1
Banned

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
x23shots has a spectacular aura aboutx23shots has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,509.21
Default SHOCKING: Tickets to Jose Ramirez’ hometown fights sell for as low as $3

This was the Jose Ramirez vs. Jose Zepeda fight which happened in California. Two Mexicans fighting each other couldn’t sell the tickets at regular price so Bob Arum had to lower the ticket prices to $3 LMAO!

All those Mexicans who say they run boxing and that you need to fight a Mexican or put a Mexican on the undercard to sell a fight got BTFO!!!!!
Old 01-15-2020, 03:22 PM #2
Banned

Quoted: 491 Post(s)
Stokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 31,881.07

these delusional mexicans think Errol Spence vs. Shawn Porter was a success in Staples Center because David Benavidez and Mario Barrios was on the undercard lmao
Old 01-15-2020, 03:22 PM #3
Banned

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Dreamer213 is just really niceDreamer213 is just really niceDreamer213 is just really niceDreamer213 is just really nice
Total Points: 5,177.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by x23shots View Post

This was the Jose Ramirez vs. Jose Zepeda fight which happened in California. Two Mexicans fighting each other couldn’t sell the tickets at regular price so Bob Arum had to lower the ticket prices to $3 LMAO!

All those Mexicans who say they run boxing and that you need to fight a Mexican or put a Mexican on the undercard to sell a fight got BTFO!!!!!
Boy pull that Mexican dick out your mouth! You're choking on it and you've begun to stutter and repeat the same nonsense over and over again.
Nobody cares how much they cost.
Only a loser like you who doesn't even have $3 to your name seems to care.
Old 01-15-2020, 03:25 PM #4
Banned

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Dreamer213 is just really niceDreamer213 is just really niceDreamer213 is just really niceDreamer213 is just really nice
Total Points: 5,177.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stokely View Post
these delusional mexicans think Errol Spence vs. Shawn Porter was a success in Staples Center because David Benavidez and Mario Barrios was on the undercard lmao
It wasn't a success you clown. When they rake in over a million ppvs then you can call it a success. Anything else is a failure the same way your worthless life is!
Old 01-15-2020, 03:27 PM #5
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21693 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,810.35
Total Points: 232,212.16
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

I think they do a great job of selling cheap tickets so his fans can attend.

His fan base is working class and this allows them to come cheer for their hometown guy and makes for a great TV atmosphere.

This was a great fight that I felt Zapeda won close.

Anyone who got to see it live will remember it for a long time.

Nothing wrong with having affordable tickets to fights so fans from all economic strata can go to the arena.
Old 01-15-2020, 03:27 PM #6
Voice of Reason

Quoted: 2210 Post(s)
jas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,748.23
Total Points: 1,058,213.97
A very Happy New Year to you too. - Box-Office thx for the ribbon bro - jaded How did I forget to gift you this for that 3-1 loss, brother? Pardon me. Better late than never. :D - Sake1 Thanks mate! - OG Rodgers Have a Pepsi...they're good for you. - jaded 
No Message - Y0@NN Thx bro...cheers! - jaded thanks for the help with the ban bro, - Dean_Razorback dolla dolla bills y'all - Mike D ayyyyy lmao - SlySlickSmooth 
Happy Holidays, all the best for 2016!! - Box-Office Happy Xmas - Sugar Adam Ali Thanks...and have a couple on me. Cheers - jaded No Message - Mike D Thanks - hectari 
Thanks bro im looking for a comeback fight lol - Bardock No Message - MDPopescu a legend in the game - FlatLine Happy Holidays - jaded Pleasure interacting 2017. ATG Punter. - StudentOfDaGame 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Kuyukut Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Kuyukut Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Kuyukut Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Kuyukut World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Check_hooks 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dan_cov Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dan_cov Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - dan_cov Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - sugarsmosley 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - dan_cov Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Check_hooks Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - sugarsmosley Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - valero 
Childhood Cancer - `STEELHEAD Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DonMega Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - milkroot Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mathed AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - sugarsmosley 

Thats sport

Theres a handful of stars. People only have time and attention for a few fighters

Ramirez is making a lot of money though with all the new competition with streaming platforms and tv networks
Old 01-15-2020, 03:29 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2686 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,716.08
Total Points: 96,342.52

Numbers don't lie. In a couple months I'm going to be told Ramirez is a bigger draw than Crawford. Watch and see.
Old 01-15-2020, 03:30 PM #8
Banned

Quoted: 491 Post(s)
Stokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these partsStokely is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 31,881.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer213 View Post
It wasn't a success you clown. When they rake in over a million ppvs then you can call it a success. Anything else is a failure the same way your worthless life is!
It was a success and it burns your blood that two black boxers took over LA, meanwhile mexicans like Ramirez and Zepeda had to give out McDonald Quarter Pounder priced tickets just to get people to watch their typical boring mexican fight.
Old 01-15-2020, 03:32 PM #9
Interim Champion

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
emceetns is a jewel in the roughemceetns is a jewel in the roughemceetns is a jewel in the roughemceetns is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 16,805.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by x23shots View Post

I would have watched it for that price
Old 01-15-2020, 03:34 PM #10
The Champ

Quoted: 5546 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 804,994.73
Total Points: 818,468.70
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that "knows" everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Wolf View Post
Numbers don't lie. In a couple months I'm going to be told Ramirez is a bigger draw than Crawford. Watch and see.
Like one Mexican had told me, Berchelt would be the draw in a fight with Davis. Berchelt, tho, can't draw 10 people to a great Korean BBQ rib party!
Closed Thread

Share This With Friends