No announcement yet.

Scientists Find "Man-made Climate Change Doesn't Exist In Practice"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Article is from 2013. It's 2019. Pretty sure we have significantly more evidence in the last 6 years.

conservatives/republicans/libertarians still denying human involvement in climate change in 2019. Sad.
    I'll find ya more links when I get home.

Comment

if this is true, im gonna cry tears of joy.

today was a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        That is a terrible waste of time and energy. I would appreciate if you could work on finding links of fellow republicans/conservatives/libertarians that have rejected the party mantra on climate change and are actively seeking to work to find solutions to the problem.

edit 12:35PM For some reason you put me on ignore. I guess because 1bad65 asked you to.

I called you no names, debated fairly and I never once denied anything you posted about historical changes in the climate, that is why I don't understand why you keep posting links about it.

The issue is climate change in 2019. All of the scientific evidence points to human involvement in the changes in the climate and the environment. I don't understand the logic behind denying it.

Once again you agree on an issue with 1bad65, a poster that has no formal intelligence, dropped out of school, and gets all his information from alt right leaning media/social media outlets.

That fact alone should make you at least question the validity of your position.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-12-2019, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Can you at least read what someone posts before you start the cheerleading?
          Dont mimic me like a little boy hero worshipping his father.

If I want to hear myself repeated, I'll bust out my old cassette tape recorder.

Why so many of you superfans change your way of speaking to emulate my way of speaking is a complete mystery to me.

May I ask why you argue with someone, yet change the way you speak to mirror that very person?

It's a quite odd phenomenon, and I'd love to try and understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            From your source

Thanks for disproving your own point.
            Says you.

Now how about addressing his point about how we have ancient cities under water that used to be above sea level, and how they got that way.....

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Dont mimic me like a little boy hero worshipping his father.

If I want to hear myself repeated, I'll bust out my old cassette tape recorder.

Why so many of you superfans change your way of speaking to emulate my way of speaking is a complete mystery to me.

May I ask why you argue with someone, yet change the way you speak to mirror that very person?

It's a quite odd phenomenon, and I'd love to try and understand it.
              Apparently just using the word cheerleading constitutes mimicking you. LOL. What a ridiculous assertion. I picked it because it fit, not because I would ever care to be like you.

But hey, if the word offends you this much just let me know which word you prefer that accurately describes your behavior. Any word that describes your tendency to jump into threads, find people who agree with you, and root them on will do.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                And he will dismiss every one.

You gonna beat your head against brick wall today as well?

Comment

That source citation doesn't count either.

You need to be citing outlets like HuffPo, Vox, Mother Jones, Occupy Democrats, and the like.

Try and keep up here.

as opposed to blindly acceptiing as fact an article posted by "tyler durden," which is in reality a name used for authors producing original content on a website owned and edited by Daniel Ivandjiiski, a dude who lost his broker's license for insider trading. dude's father owns a propaganda website and is a former soviet / bulgarian government official from the cold war.

try and keep up
                  dude you operate at teh level of a f#cking 10-12 year old on a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    That is a terrible waste of time and energy. I would appreciate if you could work on finding links of fellow republicans/conservatives/libertarians that have rejected the party mantra on climate change and are actively seeking to work to find solutions to the problem.
                    I dont care what party says what. They all have skin in the game.

If you dont want proof that the climate has been changing before man I can help you with that. If you dont want to hear it tbats fine also.
                    Please explain why the climate has been changing before man even had a automobile.

Now I'm not saying go out and pollute the planet. We need to take care of the planet. But to think we are causing poles to shift, and they have even before humans is just crazy.

To see that the sun activity has a affect on earth should open many eyes. But many dont want to see it.

Comment

Says you.
                      Incorrect. Says the source that Man Down provided.

His own source, which you immediately jumped on and approved of, says there has been climate change over the last century and that it has been primarily human caused.

Since that's all I've tried to substantiate, there is nothing left for me to prove.
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 07-12-2019, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X