Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Because I don't only post political stuff. I'll post in the political threads but I rarely make political threads.
    Lol really? In this section it's polictal or race stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Lol really? In this section it's polictal or race stuff.
      Yea really. I just looked at my list of threads I created and I don't create a lot of political threads. Like I said, I'll post in the political threads but I don't make many of them myself. Do you understand what I'm saying?

Comment

Yea really. I just looked at my list of threads I created and I don't create a lot of political threads. Like I said, I'll post in the political threads but I don't make many of them myself. Do you understand what I'm saying?
        Put it this way, I dont post about politics anymore than you do and that was my point. Larry doesnt say **** about any of you Dems.

Comment

And what does that have to do with pressure? She's elected just like he was. They can't force her out of congress just like they can't force him out of the governor's office. I'm talking about the pressure put on here compared to the pressure put on Northam. I bet if he dressed as a Jewish stereotype he wouldn't be in office today.

And the fact that they got her to turn around and apologize within 24 hours proves her point about how powerful the Israel lobby is.

Because "Muslim money" isn't the topic. If you want to discuss that go make a topic and if I feel like talking about it with you I will.

She represents a mostly muslim district. Of course "muslim money" is going o be behind her. Those are her constituents dumb ****
          So other politicians don't have Jewish constituents? They aren't allowed to look out for the interests of their constituents because they are jewish? But it's ok for her to take muslim money that wants to look out for the interests of muslims? What is ok for one isn't ok for the other because of skin color? You're a known racist. I'm sure this is what the story is really about for you.

What does that have to do with pressure? Everything. It's only pressure if they have power over you. So why aren't you complaining the dems aren't putting real pressure on the governor of Virginia? As you see congressional dems with jewish constituents are putting pressure on the anti-Semitic congress woman.

Comment

Put it this way, I dont post about politics anymore than you do and that was my point. Larry doesnt say **** about any of you Dems.
            Larry is a disgusting racist. He doesn't hold black posters to the same standards as he holds other posters.

Comment

Anti-Trump does not mean a person is a Democrat. Ya'll think people who don't worship Trump like ya'll are automatically Democrats. That's why I call ya'll simpletons.

Comment

Anti-Trump does not mean a person is a Democrat. Ya'll think people who don't worship Trump like ya'll are automatically Democrats. That's why I call ya'll simpletons.
                I'm not here to argue with you. I'm pointing out facts about Larry. I'll stay on topic thanks. I guess he can't answer so you'll try and help him out eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
                  So other politicians don't have Jewish constituents? They aren't allowed to look out for the interests of their constituents because they are jewish? But it's ok for her to take muslim money that wants to look out for the interests of muslims? What is ok for one isn't ok for the other because of skin color? You're a known racist. I'm sure this is what the story is really about for you.
                  I already told you if you want to discuss campaign finance then make a topic about it. Don't distract in my topic. But if you keep trying to deflect and distract I'll handle it myself.

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
                  What does that have to do with pressure? Everything. It's only pressure if they have power over you. So why aren't you complaining the dems aren't putting real pressure on the governor of Virginia? As you see congressional dems with jewish constituents are putting pressure on the anti-Semitic congress woman.
                  Democrats have just as much power over him as they do over her. She can't be removed from congress over free speech. These were not only congressional Democrats. Is Chelsea Clinton a congress member? What Jews does she serve? And it's not congressional Dems with Jewish constituents. It's the Israel big donor members. There are more black Democrats than Jewish. If it had to do with constituents then the governor of VA would be out of there. This just proves her point that they but influence. And you're a fool if you think otherwise.

Comment

I'm not here to argue with you. I'm pointing out facts about Larry. I'll stay on topic thanks. I guess he can't answer so you'll try and help him out eh?
                    All I know is that this crybaby conservatism that you and others do is irritating. Ya'll whine and complain about every thing

Comment

I already told you if you want to discuss campaign finance then make a topic about it. Don't distract in my topic. But if you keep trying to deflect and distract I'll handle it myself.

Democrats have just as much power over him as they do over her. She can't be removed from congress over free speech. These were not only congressional Democrats. Is Chelsea Clinton a congress member? What Jews does she serve? And it's not congressional Dems with Jewish constituents. It's the Israel big donor members. There are more black Democrats than Jewish. If it had to do with constituents then the governor of VA would be out of there. This just proves her point that they but influence. And you're a fool if you think otherwise.
                      Just because you don't want to discuss what you don't understand doesn't mean it's not apart of the subject.

What you don't understand is they don't need foreign money. You're just easily tricked again by your hang up's on race. The richest Americans are Jewish. As a single ethnic group they donate the most money to BOTH parties. Israel was built by the money from rich American Jews. They still protect their interest in a jewish state. You are saying it's ok for this congress woman to take money for muslim interests because they are her constituents but it's not ok for other politicians to protect the interests of their constituents who donate to them because they are Jewish. You are easily fooled by such things because you are a racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X