Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teo says TR can't find opponents for him [Teo] so that's why he's calling out Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

They keep mentioning Campbell, but I don't see how Lopez gets that fight even if Mikey vacates. Lopez isn't next in line behind Campbell, and IIRC, Haney is above him in the WBC rankings anyways.
    Teo was down in Mexico a couple of weeks ago to kiss the ring of Suliaman. They'll find some way to give him the fight if Mikey vacates

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Did you get my apology from the other day? When I'm on my phone i can't see avatars so I didn't know that was you i was talking to. I thought it was somebody else who has a similar name.
      Yeah, I did. Thanks. You are one of champ posters on here! Cheers.

Comment

If Arum can't get him Pedraza then that's a big problem. He's going to have to overpay for him but that's what you got to do to build someone like Lopez. The Commey fight isn't going to happen as he will go after Lomachenko instead....And how can you blame him?

They keep mentioning Campbell, but I don't see how Lopez gets that fight even if Mikey vacates. Lopez isn't next in line behind Campbell, and IIRC, Haney is above him in the WBC rankings anyways.
        Teo was down in Mexico a couple of weeks ago to kiss the ring of Suliaman. They'll find some way to give him the fight if Mikey vacates

Comment

Even though I want to see the fight, it's absurd to have the p4p number 1 guy fight a prospect with no notable wins or titles. He's not even mandatory. Lomo will get zero credit for the win and get crucified by the haters for picking a prospect.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. Haney has also been in talks with Hearn about the potential Campbell showdown.

Off topic, but Hearn made his plead to Mikey to do the right thing and vacate to let the young guys have a chance to fulfill their dreams LMAO. Why the hell would Mikey give a damn about Haney or Campbell or Lopez fulfilling their dreams? If he wants to still fight at 135, then no need for him to vacate.

Comment

Off topic, but Hearn made his plead to Mikey to do the right thing and vacate to let the young guys have a chance to fulfill their dreams LMAO. Why the hell would Mikey give a damn about Haney or Campbell or Lopez fulfilling their dreams? If he wants to still fight at 135, then no need for him to vacate.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. Haney has also been in talks with Hearn about the potential Campbell showdown.

Did anybody write a topic about Bivol being a network free agent?

Comment

Did anybody write a topic about Bivol being a network free agent?
                  Nope, but it's funny that Rafael reported it when he wrote this when Bivol signed with Matchroom:

Light heavyweight world titlist Dmitry Bivol, the most coveted boxing broadcast free agent on the market other than Gennady Golovkin in the wake of HBO's exit from the sport at the end of 2018, signed a co-promotional deal with Matchroom Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn on Tuesday.

Bivol will appear exclusively on sports streaming service DAZN, where Hearn has a long-term contract.
                  http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...s-joe-smith-jr

So was Rafael originally wrong and Bivol just signed with Hearn but not with DAZN either? I mean I know those that sign the Matchroom USA deals have DAZN deals, but IIRC, that's not Bivol signed.

Comment

Working...
                  X