Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does your face turn flush red under the sun?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
    Where the faq have you been.. brush misses you

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      Where the faq have you been.. brush misses you
      A bunch of **** has gone down. I got a second job, been through some **** and broke my own smartphone... I don't wanna get a new one and the app still isn't working on my laptop. They said they were going to put it on desktop eventually but I think it might be bulldhit. I haven't had time to really talk **** all day lately anyways, so hopefully I will be back. Miss you degens, it has been kinda relaxing to take a break though, especially since its a while til the leagues actually start anyways.

Comment

My

Does it..........
        Can you stop being stupi. Give your green card backkkk ........

My 200..... k philly says.... be kind....... be kind......

Earn learn Hebrew .....
        Get off of whatever cloud you on.....
        Mick jagger as ugly as he is was called beautiful....

Stop posting. Temp time out. Yourself... pretty please....one chance only .....

Comment

A bunch of. Respect..... **** has gone down. I got a second job, been through some **** and broke my own smartphone... I don't wanna get a new one and the app still isn't working on my laptop. They said they were going to put it on desktop eventually but I think it might be bulldhit. I haven't had time to really talk **** all day lately anyways, so hopefully I will be back. Miss you degens, it has been kinda relaxing to take a break though, especially since its a while til the leagues actually start anyways.
          Respect ... love,..... can you prevail upon butler to stop posting ..k... respect homie...... I drop more money or my daughter than he will ever earn...... my Filipina daughter. Knows better Hebrew than me ...... shalom

Comment

A bunch of **** has gone down. I got a second job, been through some **** and broke my own smartphone... I don't wanna get a new one and the app still isn't working on my laptop. They said they were going to put it on desktop eventually but I think it might be bulldhit. I haven't had time to really talk **** all day lately anyways, so hopefully I will be back. Miss you degens, it has been kinda relaxing to take a break though, especially since its a while til the leagues actually start anyways.
            Brush been talking **** about you..

Comment

Nope. I tan incredibly easily and have never sunburned. But I guess that's to be expected from someone whose lineage is all people who lived in very hot climates.

Comment

I get red first then few days after darken.

Comment

Brush been talking **** about you..
                  idc

Comment

Fancy word for ugly red face
                    You need a man puta..... stop posting.......puta

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      I get red first then few days after darken.
                      Respect. Get stronger.....l

I gotta say this.... j wimmin in general want translucent white skin...

Do you understand Latin...

Umbrella

Para sol ++++ stop sun... j wimmin want to stop sun from touching them....

Comment

Working...
                      X