Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Gave Fury Memory Loss, Can't Take His Words Seriously

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Gave Fury Memory Loss, Can't Take His Words Seriously

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder has hit back at Tyson Fury for statements that he made earlier this week, where he called the unbeaten champion a "bum" and said he was willing to fight him on the street in a bare knuckle fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Holding the man's belt talking about memory loss. Lol, this guy needs s a writer or something, wit is not his trade, verbally or physically as Fury demonstrated.

Comment

Fury has been like this all his life. It has nothing to do with any punch because he got up and still hurt you in the same round.

He's just being who is, an unstable basket mouth that contradicts himself in every other sentence.

Comment

Both Wilder & Fury do contradict themselves a fair bit TBH

Just STFU and make the fight, then talk made s**t to sell it, whatever.

Comment

Frankly, I think both Wilder and Fury are full of a lot of talk. They’re great boxers, too, but the trash talking is not really my cup of tea. I think they both may be running from each other from a business / tactical perspective, but not due to an actual fear of each other. I think Wilder knows Fury outboxed him for much of the fight, and he was fortunate to get the two knockdowns and salvage the draw. I do think Fury was concussed and was fortunate the fight wasn’t stopped after the second knockdown. They both know the other nearly gave them their first “L”. They both want heavyweight supremacy and an (eventual) fight with Joshua. I appreciate what they both bring to the sport of boxing, and frankly I am tired of the Wilder fanboys and the Fury fanboys, often divided along racial lines, bashing each other in comments sections like this. To both groups: both Fury and Wilder showed their respective skills in the fight and this continued screaming of “robbery” at each other is silly. Neither side has anything to regret. Fury and Wilder are great — they’re both a bit crazy IMO, but they’re great. Let’s appreciate them both. And let’s quit this back and forth racial animosity stuff. They’ve both done boxing — and their people / ethic groups — quite proud IMO.
          —from A tri-racial boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
            Both Wilder & Fury do contradict themselves a fair bit TBH

Just STFU and make the fight, then talk made s**t to sell it, whatever.
            I agree! I’m not a fan of this constant saving face talk by them both. Either make the fight, or stop talking constantly about how you beat the other guy. I’m honestly feeling like I’m one of the few people on here who thinks the draw was the right decision. Clearly Fury and Wilder both think they won, as do most of their fans. They’re both great fighters but I want them to make the fight official, then they can talk.

Comment

Wilder laying down the smack talk in return!

Wilder’s right hand is bad for your health, they might make Wilder sign up for a gun license cuz of that right hand!

Fury is still thanking Jack Reiss till this day for not following proper refereeing protocol and stopping the fight in the 12th!

Hope Reiss enjoys his annual Tyson Fury giveaways!

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                Fury has been like this all his life. It has nothing to do with any punch because he got up and still hurt you in the same round.

He's just being who is, an unstable basket mouth that contradicts himself in every other sentence.
                Yeah, I honestly like Fury but I feel he’s unstable too. I think we sometimes forget just how low he sank and how people who have been at the bottom (with drugs and mental illness) often end up back there — I sincerely hope that doesn’t end up happening with Fury. I really hope he can stay clean, and continue to get help for his mental health struggles.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

Wilder’s right hand is bad for your health, they might make Wilder sign up for a gun license cuz of that right hand!

Fury is still thanking Jack Reiss till this day for not following proper refereeing protocol and stopping the fight in the 12th!

I understand where you’re coming from — IMO the count was fair, but most (myself included, if I was the ref) would have waved it off after that second knockdown.

On a side-note, do you think anyone, past or present, could chin Wilder’s right hand?
                  I’ve often wondered how Muhammad Ali’s legendary chin, and Nikolai Valuev’s giant frame, would have fared if they had been in the ring with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

what did he do wrong? the guy started getting up at the count of 6. he made it up right before his 10 count so why stop it? his legs and head were pretty clear when he got up. he wasnt wobbling around the ring judah style.

Comment

Working...
                    X