Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dominic Breazeale deleted his Instagram and Twitter accounts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully he stays strong either through his religion, family, friends etc if not the money he got Saturday night can always cheer him up

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
      Good point .
      Boxers Always remember who they lost to in the Pro's or the Amateurs .
      Most times in the Ams you remember your losses more than your wins .
      He ll yea you do!! I can tell you have been in there because I remember most sparring sessions where I got my azz kicked lol, and I never even got KOed unless you count one with my brother who stopped me for a bit with a body shot.I never went down only because it was sparring and it was my brother, but if it had been a real match I would have had no choice but to go down because I was helpless for a bit.

Comment

The internet can be ruthless

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Just like Julian Williams said at the Hurd fight, people need to understand that these boxers also have feelings, and losing doesn't mean they are done or aren't "Man enough".........But you would still see one or two muppets sending him verbal abuse.
          Good point, but not feeling "man enough"is exactly how you feel, and the last thing you need is some punk who has never REALLY been in any kind of fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
            Exactly. People will learn after they get burned. You shouldn't say anything on the internet that you wouldn't say to a person's face. Doing otherwise is cowardly. But some will track you down even through the internet if you do mouth off. So some will learn when they get burned.

Be as respectful of people as you are on the street everyday. Boxers ain't no joke ... any of them.
            Agree 100% I think your address should come with any social media posts, and then you would start seeing who is who in the zoo.How the he ll did you get all red thinking like that??Here is some green!

Comment

Yes he lost to the biggest puncher in the game right now. But he also got up after that tremendous shot. He didn’t beat the 10 count but he wasn’t knocked out cold either. He needs to find some solace in that I think as well as the basement dweller fans on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                Fans should really get behind him, he stood up to a devastating k.o. I'm sure he feels he let a lot of fans down but he's still a fighter right ?
                Amen...………………….

Comment

Boxing ain't for snowflakes

Comment

It doesn't help that crappy personalities like Jim Grey are going around saying "Nobody wants to see Breazale or Ruiz". Really insulting to boxing. Like everybody is just supposed to be elite. There are many B and C class fighters who fans have loved in the last century. Breaze has 2 losses, both are to 2 of the top 3 hw's of his time.

Comment

both seem to be there

Comment

Working...
                      X