No announcement yet.

A 40 year old Pac has the desire to face the big boys unlike a prime Crawfish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    meh i cant co sign this.. manny was perfectly fine with the 'ask my promoter' line for his entire career while with bob, not much they can do while signed
    Pac did his fair share of ducking, will never forgive him for ducking the TBE for example.

But he's finally seen the light. Better late than never I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Haha haha
      Now you funny too
      I know your a huge Horn fan but c’mon
      Are you a boxing fan , do you consider that fight a boxing match
      Let's see. Punches were thrown, the ref raised someone's hand "at the end of the day", judges rendered scorecards, worldwide judges rendered the same scorecards, it's in the history books, guys got paid, Horn became WBO Welterweight Champion, #1 Welterweight in the World and #5 P4P at that time...oh, and Horn still holds a win over the-then Lineal Champion at Welterweight.

I see no authority claiming no contest.

So yes, that was a boxing match as far as everything I (and you) saw.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Let's see. Punches were thrown, the ref raised someone's hand "at the end of the day", judges rendered scorecards, worldwide judges rendered the same scorecards, it's in the history books, guys got paid, Horn became WBO Welterweight Champion, #1 Welterweight in the World and #5 P4P at that time...oh, and Horn still holds a win over the-then Lineal Champion at Welterweight.

I see no authority claiming no contest.

So yes, that was a boxing match as far as everything I (and you) saw.

Can’t argue their
        It’s in the books

Comment

Working...
        X