This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    United getting ****ed up in Old Trafford by depleted PSG. No matter how many times I watch Mbappe, his speed is still breathtaking
    Depleted? Even without Cavani and overrated Neymar PSG is stacked.
    DiMaria, Draxler, verrati ,Silva, Alves, Marquinho...

This team should win the champions tbh.
    Probably should have held the title a few times now n

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
      Depleted? Even without Cavani and overrated Neymar PSG is stacked.
      DiMaria, Draxler, verrati ,Silva, Alves, Marquinho...

This team should win the champions tbh.
      Probably should have held the title a few times now n
      Uh, yes, depleted. Not having Neymar, Cavani and Meunier is ****ing massive, irregardless to who else is on the squad. Those guys are top notch footballers. I agree that's still a stacked team, but to go to Manchester without those guys and roll over United like that is a massive statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        United getting ****ed up in Old Trafford by depleted PSG. No matter how many times I watch Mbappe, his speed is still breathtaking
        Lol they didn't do **** till lingard and martial got injured.. nobody expected United to do jack **** vs PSG..

Even without Neymar they are one of the most stacked teams in Europe.. only problem is they regularly bottle it.. 4-0 lead vs Barca.. losing to Madrid last year

Comment

• Mourinho would've parked the bus and the scored would've been 0-0.

In the second leg, he would unleash special weapon, Fellaini and MU would've beaten PSG. Should've have just keep Mourinho.

Comment

I read on American ESPN that Hazard is a huge locker room problem.
            Chelsea should have started there. Get rid of him and sell him to Madrid.
            Try to see if you can get Isco from them, who appears to be out with Madrid too.
            Hazard by all accounts is a very laid back guy. He’s not a true winner like most top players.

He’s not affected by criticism or buoyed by praise. No and then he’ll mention competing for Ballon Dor but it’s half hearted because he knows he isn’t like that.

Hazard has like zero intangibles. So I really doubt be rocks the boat at Chelsea at all. Unless players get annoyed by his attitude after defeats.

Hazard doesn’t really like football. You can tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              Lol they didn't do **** till lingard and martial got injured.. nobody expected United to do jack **** vs PSG..

Even without Neymar they are one of the most stacked teams in Europe.. only problem is they regularly bottle it.. 4-0 lead vs Barca.. losing to Madrid last year
              So what are Ole Gunnar’s chances of keeping the MU job if they get beat in Europe? Are they gonna give him the green light to keep going after the season or is the rumor that they’re going all in on Pochettino correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Hazard by all accounts is a very laid back guy. He’s not a true winner like most top players.

He’s not affected by criticism or buoyed by praise. No and then he’ll mention competing for Ballon Dor but it’s half hearted because he knows he isn’t like that.

Hazard has like zero intangibles. So I really doubt be rocks the boat at Chelsea at all. Unless players get annoyed by his attitude after defeats.

I’d trade him to Madrid, and bring in other players. Madrid will overpay.

Comment

So what are Ole Gunnar’s chances of keeping the MU job if they get beat in Europe? Are they gonna give him the green light to keep going after the season or is the rumor that they’re going all in on Pochettino correct?
                  Not high. He needs to win the CL to keep the seat.

Going all in on Poch is probably their best bet. I would say Zidane but Zidane is more of a Chelsea "instant success" story.

I think Eddie Howe could be a good move as well. Wouldn't be instant success but he could be another Busby and Ferguson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

This will never happen because other than Rudiger. Everyone on the team probably cares less than Hazard or equal to him at best.

Comment

• Bloody Spurs just keep getting it done no matter who is out there, insane

Comment

Working...
                      X