Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2019, 12:57 PM #31
Luccio Luccio is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 569
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
Luccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 12,989.52
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,989.52
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryxxx.. View Post
Andrade said he was turned down for the fight, so yea he was available
how do we know andrade isnt just lying??
Luccio is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-10-2019, 10:42 PM #32
Vlad_ Vlad_ is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,672
Quoted: 5137 Post(s)
Rep Power: 28
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,823.54
Bank: 213,698.89
Total Points: 219,522.43
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 
Cheers, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luccio View Post
how do we know andrade isnt just lying??
We don’t... But automatically GGG is the ducker.
Vlad_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 10:44 PM #33
VatoMulatto VatoMulatto is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 7,693
Quoted: 1292 Post(s)
Rep Power: 42
VatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 48,750.78
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 50,014.95
i like ur avatar - zab191 Thanks for the stream! - mathed No Message - mathed 
Default

Rolls came to fight and put on a good performance for as long as it lasted and he had some good moments but in the end wasn't good enough but there's no shame in that.
VatoMulatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 04:29 AM #34
Richard G Richard G is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 599
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Richard G can only hope to improve
Points: 13,685.03
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,685.03
Default

If Rolls came to fight why did he apparently give up after 3 rounds? He went all defensive which is an obvious mistake against GGG so either he was buggered or else he gave up after putting on a bit of a show for the casuals.
Richard G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 04:41 AM #35
kidbazooka kidbazooka is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 5,232
Quoted: 2704 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
kidbazooka is infamous around these partskidbazooka is infamous around these partskidbazooka is infamous around these partskidbazooka is infamous around these partskidbazooka is infamous around these partskidbazooka is infamous around these partskidbazooka is infamous around these partskidbazooka is infamous around these partskidbazooka is infamous around these partskidbazooka is infamous around these partskidbazooka is infamous around these parts
Points: 41,638.79
Bank: 1,270.30
Total Points: 42,909.09
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
... people who claim otherwise are just GGG haters.

GGG did what was expected. His elite level overcame Rolls’ good level.

But those claiming Rolls was scared and hesitant are just talking shit. Rolls was game, made a fight of it, landed some solid shots to the head and body. Then GGG landed and it was over. But until that moment, Rolls was all in to win it.
Hahahaha Hahahaha

It’s funny how obviously insecure you guys are about gggs latest opponent you guys are clearly trying to convince yourself that it was a “good” win against a “good” fighter. Lol

Honestly man that’s sad as fuxxk that fight was slap in the face to his fans yet you guys just try to take it despite knowing damn well that figjt was an embarrassment.

Sad
kidbazooka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 01:39 PM #36
Vlad_ Vlad_ is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,672
Quoted: 5137 Post(s)
Rep Power: 28
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,823.54
Bank: 213,698.89
Total Points: 219,522.43
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 
Cheers, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbazooka View Post
Hahahaha Hahahaha

It’s funny how obviously insecure you guys are about gggs latest opponent you guys are clearly trying to convince yourself that it was a “good” win against a “good” fighter. Lol

Honestly man that’s sad as fuxxk that fight was slap in the face to his fans yet you guys just try to take it despite knowing damn well that figjt was an embarrassment.

Sad
Nah, what's sad is how much of a hater you are, and you can't respect your account bets.

You should have voluntarily left when you lost the bets. You deserve to be banned.

Your word means zero.

GGG made $15 million for those 4 rounds. Keep on hating!
Vlad_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 08:17 PM #37
TonyGe TonyGe is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 8,175
Quoted: 4561 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21
TonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 74,519.12
Bank: 5,991.73
Total Points: 80,510.85
Old Teddy's depends.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I enjoy reading what you write - !a! wise man - !a! keep up the good work - !a! 
Remove dentures--insert into mouth - GhostofDempsey For those lonely nights when gay porn just isn't getting it up for you any more - GhostofDempsey No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard G View Post
If Rolls came to fight why did he apparently give up after 3 rounds? He went all defensive which is an obvious mistake against GGG so either he was buggered or else he gave up after putting on a bit of a show for the casuals.
Or he felt that he couldn't hurt Golovkin and he felt he was doing wasn't working. Give the guy some credit for trying... He was overmatched.
TonyGe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 09:05 PM #38
baroidi baroidi is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 492
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
baroidi is a glorious beacon of lightbaroidi is a glorious beacon of lightbaroidi is a glorious beacon of lightbaroidi is a glorious beacon of lightbaroidi is a glorious beacon of light
Points: 12,067.21
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 13,344.05
Default

Salka came to win vs Garcia too, how many became Salka fans from that fight? It is what it is, GGG feasts on knocking out no hopers and then looks mediocre vs top fighters. That's why I'm not a fan of GGG, nor am I a fan of Canelo because of all the shadiness with judges and PEDs.
baroidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 09:18 PM #39
just the facts just the facts is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,534
Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 28,902.31
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 30,166.48
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
... people who claim otherwise are just GGG haters.

GGG did what was expected. His elite level overcame Rolls’ good level.

But those claiming Rolls was scared and hesitant are just talking shit. Rolls was game, made a fight of it, landed some solid shots to the head and body. Then GGG landed and it was over. But until that moment, Rolls was all in to win it.
Stopped reading when you claimed Rolls level as good. Are you shytiing me?
just the facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 10:11 PM #40
Lomadeaux Lomadeaux is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,264
Quoted: 3165 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 54,354.18
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 55,618.35
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by icha View Post
of course he was hungry, working for ubber sometimes isnt enough...
You make these comments, and yet you'll never accomplish anywhere close to what Rolls has in your entire life.

Don't you feel like a complete fool? Why would you say stuff like this?
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
hungry, rolls, scared., wasn’t, win.

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 AM.