Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruiz is the A side vs wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Ruiz beats Joshua again, PBC has all the heavyweight belts in-house. That means even if Wilder-Fury II somehow doesn't come off, Wilder will have a nice fall back option. I don't think Ruiz will win the rematch though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
      Ruiz is clearly the a-side. He's the man with all the clout and straps.

Wilder on the other hand doesnt bring anything to the table except a measly trinket belt that should be around Fury's waist anyway.
      Dude please you don't make any sense. Ruiz didn't even bring many fans to MSG. Had he had a history of bringing in Mexican fans right now you'd have a reasonable argument. He hasn't.

We get it, you guys that hate Wilder want desperately to knock him down because AJ got his ass beat. Just at least do it in an intelligent way where your point is supported by facts.

If Ruiz was a big Mexican draw he'd have not gotten the AJ fight because he'd still be with TR and thus on ESPN against a Swarz level opponent like Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        Ruiz may demand 50-50 and the venue of his choosing. They need to show that man some respect as a champion. It dont matter how much money he hasnt earned and it dont matter how many people usually go to his fights. 50-50.

Personally seeing he is now officially America's number 1 Heavyweight he should ask for the higher purse split. But lets be fair and show some respect for both guys.
        Ruiz should ask for as much as he feels he is entitled to. No question. I hope he gets it. My only point is he has never headlined a card and hasn't shown an ability to draw the Mexican fnabase to any of his fights. SO saying he is the a side isn't supported by any rational data or facts.

edit: However you cut it, the 2 best HWT's right now are
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-05-2019, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
          Doesnt matter who pbc pushes. Ruiz got more glory and fame now than wilder ever had. Do you really believe headlining a bunch of gimme fights is worth more than the lineal champ and big upset with a broadening fanbase? Not only does he have the Mexican fanbase the average joe knows who he is. Your just spewing nonsense
          Yes he had such a huge Mexican fan base he fought mostly on undercards, and for his first title shot he traveled to New Zealand rather than bringing them here, you know to his huge fan base.

Common man, I’m hoping Andy gets big and becomes the face of the HW division I just don’t think he’s there yet. His next fights will tell us how big he’s gotten.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Yes, he is.

He's way more famous than Deontay Wilder now. And has the mexican people behind.

Use your brain.
            You have no evidence the Mexican people are behind him as of now. Also lets not over inflate AJ. He was an unknown entity here in the US.

Had Ruiz been drawing the Mexican fanbase he'd still be with TR. Bob even said he had no idea what to do with him.

Ruiz is riding the wave right now but its way to premature to dub him the a side in a fight with Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
              Yes he had such a huge Mexican fan base he fought mostly on undercards, and for his first title shot he traveled to New Zealand rather than bringing them here, you know to his huge fan base.

Common man, I’m hoping Andy gets big and becomes the face of the HW division I just don’t think he’s there yet. His next fights will tell us how big he’s gotten.
              Yeah i agree with you bro.

Comment

There is no A side idiots,if ruiz ever fights wilder they both haymon fighters and both will get what they deserve,that stupid A side B side stuff only matters when it's two different promotional companies and networks,some of you are so desperate to hate on wilder you just coming up with stupid topics to try to demean him,it's pathetic,AJ is the ***** who just got stopped,wilder vs ruiz won't be hard to make there's no Eddie Hearn or bob arum involved

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                  No Wilder hasn’t packed a stadium, but at this point he is more known than Ruiz, has been a champ longer and headlined more shows than Ruiz. He’s also been pushed harder by PBC. That makes him A side over Ruiz at the moment IMO

However if Ruiz is capable of coming in and creating an atmosphere in his fight that’s close to what Margarito did at Staples in his match with Mosley, I think he can easily be considered A side over Wilder.
                  For how long though? I get what you're saying, but Ruiz has potential to pass him just in these 6 months.

Also, the Mexican fan factor. They stand behind their champs and sell out arenas for their fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    He didn't have 3 HW titles when he was with Bob. What a stupid thing to bring up. It's clearly evident Mexicans are excited now.
                    What evidence do you have that "Mexicans are clearly excited now"?

AJ quit like a f@g so you want to find ways to minimize Wilder. Cool, do what you need to do to deal with an embarrassing defeat.

Once Ruiz and Wilder win their next fights then NSB minus you insufferable British Cucks can have a rational discussion about this.

I would be more than happy to have a Wilder/ Ruiz unification bout on Cinco De Mayo weekend. If that makes Ruiz the a side cool.

That would also confirm Fury and AJ as 2 big British b-tch ass f@gs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      What evidence do you have that "Mexicans are clearly excited now"?

AJ quit like a f@g so you want to find ways to minimize Wilder. Cool, do what you need to do to deal with an embarrassing defeat.

Once Ruiz and Wilder win their next fights then NSB minus you insufferable British Cucks can have a rational discussion about this.

I would be more than happy to have a Wilder/ Ruiz unification bout on Cinco De Mayo weekend. If that makes Ruiz the a side cool.

That would also confirm Fury and AJ as 2 big British b-tch ass f@gs.
                      You are insufferable. Get off Wilders **** and accept he lost to Fury and he's not the man at HW either.

Comment

Working...
                      X