Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-03-2019, 12:44 PM #1
Up and Comer

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
qwickm3 is a glorious beacon of lightqwickm3 is a glorious beacon of lightqwickm3 is a glorious beacon of lightqwickm3 is a glorious beacon of lightqwickm3 is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 8,669.67
Default Spence v. Crawford Wake Up Call

Will the Joshua loss be a wake call for the handlers of Spence and Crawford to get off their asses and make the fight sooner rather than later? We have already lost one Mega fight. I would be crushed to lose this one too due to a loss by one of them.
qwickm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 12:53 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3310 Post(s)
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,123.61
Total Points: 181,963.11
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Yep this should be a wake up call. No more marinating. I can see Spence going to 154 soon as well. Make it happen c#nts!
DuckAdonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 01:04 PM #3
Interim Champion

Quoted: 354 Post(s)
Ca$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,266.34
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

I’m starting to think that both of them will be fighting at 154 already with either or both taking a loss or two already when that happens.

Kinda like Mayweather-Cotto in 2012
Ca$ual Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 01:07 PM #4
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 19195 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 173,000.68
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Valid point but Crawford and Spence are far better than AJ so its less likely one of them loses, especially in embarrassing fashion like AJ did.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 01:09 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 52,737.07
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

But that fight won't be a "mega" fight till they both have all the belts. AJ/Wilder had all the belts. Yea we would look at it like a megafight but no so much for general public till it hold more weight
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 01:16 PM #6
Unified Champion

Quoted: 2171 Post(s)
JJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 35,328.77
One helluva poster. Keep it - Dinamita 03 cheers bud - Beercules 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Valid point but Crawford and Spence are far better than AJ so its less likely one of them loses, especially in embarrassing fashion like AJ did.
I though the same when Arum was building up Juan Manuel Lopez and Gamboa a few years ago. I though for sure there was no one that can beat these guys at their weight so Arum was doing well building the fight. Then 12 losses Salido came along.
JJRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 01:21 PM #7
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 19195 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 173,000.68
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJRod View Post
I though the same when Arum was building up Juan Manuel Lopez and Gamboa a few years ago. I though for sure there was no one that can beat these guys at their weight so Arum was doing well building the fight. Then 12 losses Salido came along.
Valid point. Can't even disagree.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 01:21 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1055 Post(s)
Floyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 21,730.90

It should be a wake up call to fans to stop anointing every young fighter with a belt. If Spence or Crawbob get exposed the way Joshua did, then that' a good thing. Just proves the 'mega fight' was never a 'mega fight'.
Floyd is TBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 01:23 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1697 Post(s)
NaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 18,000.14
Long live rock and roll. - Scott. Weiland 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott. Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJRod View Post
Loooool 12 losses Salido!!

And he did it twice!!
NaijaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 01:30 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
BIG GUNZ has a reputation beyond reputeBIG GUNZ has a reputation beyond reputeBIG GUNZ has a reputation beyond reputeBIG GUNZ has a reputation beyond reputeBIG GUNZ has a reputation beyond reputeBIG GUNZ has a reputation beyond reputeBIG GUNZ has a reputation beyond reputeBIG GUNZ has a reputation beyond reputeBIG GUNZ has a reputation beyond reputeBIG GUNZ has a reputation beyond reputeBIG GUNZ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 21,285.96
good points on boxing - hectari 

Of course it should be. But I think the promoters are waiting for it to be a fight for all the belts. I think after Spence vs. Porter which Spence highly likely wins, Spence will than face the winner of Thurman vs. Pacquiao after in 1st quarter of 2020. Than he’ll fight Crawford after. Crawford’s likely path will be fighting Brook next, than maybe either Kavaliasukas or Collazo. If they both win their next few fights than it’ll happen in mid-late 2020.
BIG GUNZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
call, crawford, spence, wake