No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Looks like I'm wrong about everything. Let me know if I'm wrong about these things.

1. Trump is president.
    2. For 2 years, the media and team D have been telling us Trump colluded with Russia.
    3. After a 2 year investigation, Mueller reported "no evidence of collusion".
    4. To date, no criminal proceedings nor impeachment proceedings have begun.

If I'm right about those, I guess I'll just have to live with being wrong about everything else
    You are correct about all of those. Unfortunately for you, they duck what has been the big issue with regards to the obstruction inquiry. Just bury your head in your safe haven and ignore what everyone else has been saying. Ignorance is bliss, isn't it

You obviously have no interest at all in the truth, so why sit around and be a hypocrite claiming everyone else is biased when you have Trump's buttcheeks for ear muffs? I have no horse in this race. You, on the other hand, have a jackass in it
    Last edited by travestyny; 05-31-2019, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Looks like I'm wrong about everything.
      That's how it always is with that guy.

Juat ask him if he's ever been wrong on here.

I don't know why you waste your time when you should know before you even get started what the end result will be.

It always ends with him 'winning' and you being wrong, and then he tops it off by telling you that in a snarky and smug manner.

Remember that old quote; The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
      Last edited by 1bad65; 05-31-2019, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Trump is a weak candidate. Why does everyone ignore the fact he got 3 mil less votes from one of the most hated and despised nominees in history?

If he'd pulled off the electoral victory against a well liked candidate then I'd put stock into him being strong. But she also got beat by a 2 year Jr Senator in 2008 when the nomination was all hers when the race began. She was far ahead of Obama when the campaign started. Hillary has always been hated by the people and loved by the press. That's why she had to move to NY to become a Senator. She wouldn't have been able to win in Arkansas. And that's not because she's a Democrat. That's because she's hated.
        Here is the problem:
        today’s Democrats are so good at eating their own by the time the primaries are over the emerging candidate will be viewed as worse than Hilary. By the time the democrats destroy each other, Trump will just clean up.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
          Here is the problem:
          today’s Democrats are so good at eating their own by the time the primaries are over the emerging candidate will be viewed as worse than Hilary. By the time the democrats destroy each other, Trump will just clean up.
          Trump ate every Republican in the primary. Hillary had the nomination wrapped up the moment she announced. So I'm not buying that reason.

Comment

Trump ate every Republican in the primary. Hillary had the nomination wrapped up the moment she announced. So I'm not buying that reason.
            Russia Russians and more Russians!

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

Comment

Yeah and? Do you still think Russia got Trump elected still?
                The FBI came out and said no votes were changed, is the FBI lying? The FBI came out and also said Russians went after both sides. They tried to cause parties to fight and cause drama. Is this a lie also?

This is really getting old. The FBI comes out and makes these statements. Mueller said no collusion. But you clowns just keep on trying lol. You do know people can see all this right? Don't you think this makes people look pretty stupid?

I've never seen such cry babies. Yeah Rs threw a fit with Obama but it was nothing like this. Trump won, get over it. Don't like it? Vote in 2020 and change it. Meanwhile your and every other Dem is making our country look like shat. Think of what could get done if we all got behind our president while he's in office.

Comment

• Trump 2020!

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Boo!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      You are correct about all of those. Unfortunately for you, they duck what has been the big issue with regards to the obstruction inquiry. Just bury your head in your safe haven and ignore what everyone else has been saying. Ignorance is bliss, isn't it

You obviously have no interest at all in the truth, so why sit around and be a hypocrite claiming everyone else is biased when you have Trump's buttcheeks for ear muffs? I have no horse in this race. You, on the other hand, have a jackass in it
                      Obstruction? Of what? If there was no collusion, what was obstructed?

Comment

Working...
                      X