Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Adrein Broners worst loss and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chino at the moment.

But, I have a feeling he's gonna suffer a much worse loss in the future if he keeps fighting.

Comment

Almost losing to Paulie was the worst

Comment

Manny

he lost to a 40yr old part time boxer/senator who had was sick

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
          I say Mikey G fight in that fight got dominated in every aspect had it 10-2 for mikey Broner showed nothing elite in that fight at all he got both out fought and out boxed.

Maidana fight got his ass beat bad but he showed heart and even came at Marcos late pushing for ko

Porter fight was competive in the first 4 rounds and he's the only one to ever drop Porter.

Manny fight he got dominated as well but he showed great chin and some actually preety good defence his only problem was he was to scared to show his offence due to the Pacq speed.
          The Pacquiao fight was his worse loss. Pacquiao beat him worse than Mikey and almost chased him out of the ring. He fought like a scared rabbit. He didn't show heart against Maidana. He deliberately fell to the canvas from a baby head butt trying to get Maidana DQed.

Comment

For me it's Pacman followed closely by Maidana. Pac outclassed him in his twilight and Maidana took his aura of invincibility when he thought he was about billions lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              Chino Maidana because he made Broner cry.
              Yes he did. I loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing101_ View Post
                Maidana. That Fight was given to him too early and anyone who knows boxing should know that. Broner was 23 years old, Coming off a win from a Pauli Malliniagi (A boxer known for having No chin, and No Power) which was his first and only test at 147lbs. Before Pauli he fought a (Gavin Reese) at 135lbs....So factor in all of that and then you Decide to put him in the ring the the roughest and hardest punching welterweight in the The Division?! Like Cmon now if you ask me his team took the wrong Fights at the the wrong time in his career and it clearly shows.
                Sounds like excuses to me

Comment

I'd say Mikey Garcia because Broner looked awful the entire fight. I think I gave Broner one round.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    Almost losing to Paulie was the worst
                    Paulie is a solid fighter. Now, almost losing to Adrian Granados was terrible.

Comment

chino! at the time, AB was seen as the next floyd! plus this was the first loss he took. this was also his biggest fight at that moment and he folded so this was his worst L.

Comment

Working...
                      X