Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-18-2019, 05:53 PM #141
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1446 Post(s)
Sweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 19,602.46
F**king f@ggot - Mike D Kick this inept little slut - Mike D My name is Sweetie Science and I drink lattes because I'm a f@ggot - Mike D Broke him Mentally and Physically - Nomadic Certified Batty man - Straightener 
Autism - Krusher P4P #1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
Why are you so upset about this
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

She said it, not the fans.
Because when Ronda said she could beat Floyd she got NO backlash at all. And you had people on this forum saying she would destroy Floyd. I have receipts in 2015 if you wanna see?

The same people mad now was big upping Ronda. This bum eastcoast a user on here had the nerve to say Rousey would destroy Floyd. That happen right before the Holly fight. Let's say his [email protected] ass been hiding.

Shields is clearly just talking.
Sweet_Science2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-18-2019, 05:56 PM #142
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1446 Post(s)
Sweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 19,602.46
F**king f@ggot - Mike D Kick this inept little slut - Mike D My name is Sweetie Science and I drink lattes because I'm a f@ggot - Mike D Broke him Mentally and Physically - Nomadic Certified Batty man - Straightener 
Autism - Krusher P4P #1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
I see. You just don't know what getting 'knocked smooth the F out' means.

You're forgiven for being a [email protected] Enjoy that red K :****you:
He did get knocked smooth the fuuck out. When you are on the ground and the ref waves it off because he knows you are not getting back up. Or if you do that guy might kill you and your corner is throwing in the towel at the same time.

You know your getting fuucked up when the ref AND your corner try and stop it at the SAME time lmao. How did watching Floyd whooped that ass feel [email protected]?
Sweet_Science2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 06:40 PM #143
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2878 Post(s)
hitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 35,180.71
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken- View Post
Golovkin would shatter both of her orbital bones in 1 round. She is delusional. Women's boxing is terrible, she's the best out of a pile of turds.
Iíve seen this logic pop up several times in this thread and others related. And itís stupid on so many levels. Yes, the competition in womenís boxing is weak, if a men were allowed to compete against women. Genetically, Shields is working on an even playing field as the women sheís fighting. Sheís dominating the best her sport has to offer. According to this ridiculously stupid logic, the college football national champion sux every year because they couldnít compete in the NFL.
hitking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 06:53 PM #144
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5477 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 118,797.61
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

She thinks she has power but hasn't even dropped a single one of those female bums?

Deluded to her core. Just like the rest of them.

But i'd love to watch Thurman, or even better, GGG, beat the lights out of here in less than a round. Lets see her talking rubbish after she cries tears of blood.

Can't stand this b1tch.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 06:58 PM #145
Undisputed Champion

Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_dolphin View Post
If her name was claressa wruzyckoeviev from ukraine she'll be the biggest name in boxing. unfortunately for her she suffers from the "angry black woman" stereotype. not her fault
I don't remember Hammer being the biggest name in boxing. When did that happen?
Old 04-18-2019, 07:00 PM #146
All time great

Quoted: 8993 Post(s)
daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.55
Total Points: 96,322.79
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Caffeine - For working those CompuClinch graveyard shifts. - - Ram Raid - Superman - jas 8 years of the same old boring trolling scheme, you have no life but at least ur good at it - Omowale Tribe so true - Santa_ Great post.  Double standards for Froyd.  Ha - anthonydavid11 
funniest poster on Boxing Scene - Snoop Frog No Message - Snoop Frog Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wise words, man - anthonydavid11 Sarcasm called. They asked me how you do it. I hung up. - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 
Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Childhood Cancer - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !a! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !a! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
I don't remember Hammer being the biggest name in boxing. When did that happen?
she fought tyson fury and povetkin. shes a big name
daggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 07:03 PM #147
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
That doesnít mean you didnít get goody when she was slick talking.

Shields is a better opponent than Rolls.
Rolls would roll over Shields and then dig her grave. To think otherwise proves you think in the same crazy way Shields herself does.

Not a good look.
Old 04-18-2019, 07:05 PM #148
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by strumvargas View Post
I want what she is smoking
I like the herb. But not the kind she's smoking. I'll give it a miss. Haha.
Old 04-18-2019, 07:06 PM #149
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichCCFC View Post
Give me a year to train and I'd beat her.
I reckon you could get off the couch right now and smoke her with the first shot you land to be perfectly honest.
Old 04-18-2019, 08:42 PM #150
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1007 Post(s)
Lemonhead_Jeff has a brilliant futureLemonhead_Jeff has a brilliant futureLemonhead_Jeff has a brilliant futureLemonhead_Jeff has a brilliant futureLemonhead_Jeff has a brilliant futureLemonhead_Jeff has a brilliant futureLemonhead_Jeff has a brilliant futureLemonhead_Jeff has a brilliant futureLemonhead_Jeff has a brilliant futureLemonhead_Jeff has a brilliant futureLemonhead_Jeff has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 15,760.24
No Message - jas I'm glad you noticed, beer on me. - Nomadic 

If we stop paying attention to these ridiculous stories
then maybe boxing scene will stop publishing them, and
the networks would stop wasting their time on women's
boxing. If Showtime plans on making this a more regular
occurrence then they should slash their subscription
price in half. I'm not paying to see women's boxing,
especially not as the main-event on a mixed card.
Same goes for DAZN as they try to push Katie Taylor.
If we show our disapproval the networks will eventually
have to stop airing cheap gimmickry,
like in the olden-days when wrestling promoters had to
stop promoting midget-matches. Nobody wants to watch
'Little Beaver' or 'Sky Low Low' once the novelty wears off.
The novelty of Claressa Shields has already worn off for me.
Lemonhead_Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends