Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev Reacts To Criticism For Kissing Reporter in Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We shall never forget the beta cuck club of NSB, the SJW white knights nobody asked for. Most of them are the usual biased and racist suspects who were cheering for that thot who was trying to totally destroy the boxing career of Pulev.

Redd Foxx

The Big Dunn

larryxxx..

Mammoth

Ray*

THEFRESHBRAWLER

Motor City Cobra

WBC WBA IBF

paulf

Salute to all the posters who had a more neutral approach to the incident and werent quick with the prejudice and condemning of Pulev. Pulev was about to get his whole career destroyed by the thot and certain usual suspects on NSB were cheering for that. Disgusting people, the beta cuck club, the NSB of NSB (New Soy Boys of None Stop Boxing)

Comment

"toxic masculinity"

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        We shall never forget the beta cuck club of NSB, the SJW white knights nobody asked for. Most of them are the usual biased and racist suspects who were cheering for that thot who was trying to totally destroy the boxing career of Pulev.

Redd Foxx

The Big Dunn

larryxxx..

Mammoth

Ray*

THEFRESHBRAWLER

Motor City Cobra

WBC WBA IBF

paulf

Salute to all the posters who had a more neutral approach to the incident and werent quick with the prejudice and condemning of Pulev. Pulev was about to get his whole career destroyed by the thot and certain usual suspects on NSB were cheering for that. Disgusting people, the beta cuck club, the NSB of NSB (New Soy Boys of None Stop Boxing)
        The fact that you're emotionally distraught by the opinions of guy like me, guys who rarely ever even interact with you, be speaks what a prison your mind must be.

Whatever I did you make you feel such pain, just know that I don't take this forum stuff seriously and I feel bad when people get hurt like this.
        Last edited by Redd Foxx; 03-30-2019, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          The fact that you're emotionally distraught by the opinions of guy like me, guys who rarely ever even interact with you, be speaks what a prison your mind must be.
          The Incel movement on Boxingscene is really getting out of hand.

Comment

well there goes that lawsuit

Comment

Working...
            X