Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Lomo beats the brakes off Garcia who's the new boogeyman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They hate to see us on top.

Comment

when did kovalev quit? the ref stopped the fight...after low blows. you know your argument is bad when you have to make up things.
      True, the last few shots were low. But it was obvious to most, including the HBO broadcast team and just about every pro fighter interviewed, that Kov was ready to quit. He admitted to being exhausted and had even began turning his back to Ward and whining about legit body shots.

When have you ever seen Kov do that?

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        You Loma noobs have barely been watching boxing for 5 yrs and you think he can beat anyone.

Fuucking typical noob talk.

Loma wants no part of Mikey.

Garcia would knock lomas lil peanut head off he'll flatline lil t rex arms.
        I heard that same shít a few weeks ago about Rigondeaux. "Too much skill" they said. "He gon break his jaw!" they said.

Then he got humiliated and quit on the stool.

Garcia isn't even close to Rigo skill-wise. Loma will dance circles around him and embarrass the shít out of him for 12 rounds, if he lasts that long.

Hopefully Mikey won't quit like a bítch, but nobody thought Walters or Rigo would, either.

Comment

The fighters at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Contra View Post
            I heard that same shít a few weeks ago about Rigondeaux. "Too much skill" they said. "He gon break his jaw!" they said.

Then he got humiliated and quit on the stool.

Garcia isn't even close to Rigo skill-wise. Loma will dance circles around him and embarrass the shít out of him for 12 rounds, if he lasts that long.

Hopefully Mikey won't quit like a bítch, but nobody thought Walters or Rigo would, either.
            Haters will be haters. :hahaha:

If only your hero displayed the same amount of confidence as you do...
            Or is it really confidence...?
            More like fronting. Fight gets made you'll start making excuses. Your kind is very predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              You Loma noobs have barely been watching boxing for 5 yrs and you think he can beat anyone.

Fuucking typical noob talk.

Loma wants no part of Mikey.

Garcia would knock lomas lil peanut head off he'll flatline lil t rex arms.
              You're an idiot. I'm bump your stupid post wants garcia gets his ass whooped and I look forward to your pathetic excuse.

Comment

Working...
              X