No announcement yet.

Is Russell Wilson the ultimate Simp just wifed up Ciara smh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Russell Wilson the ultimate Simp just wifed up Ciara smh

This chick doesn't love him at all, man you can just tell she is using him, this is a hood chick passed around by thug types and has a kid with that weirdo lazy Rapper Future. It seems like she is just trying to make her ex jealous if anything.

Maybe im wrong, and they stay together forever but I doubt it.

Number one rule, women with children always look out for their children first then themselves, you are just a security blanket and she will pretend to love and care for you because it is a survival mechanism that women are good at they can act well in front of sucker nice guys who finish last because they know these nice dudes will believe them.

Russell Wilson is the black version of Ned Flanders from the Simpsons, this guy is really naive and I feel bad for him, she is going to take him for half he is worth he literally said that he was put on this earth to save her or help guide her to the right way!

"God spoke to me and said, 'I need you to lead her' and I was like, 'Really? Right now?'" he recalled then. "He goes, 'No, I want you and need you to lead her.'"
    Dude any man who has experienced women knows you cannot change a woman, you cannot turn a hoe into a housewife is the saying. This guy really is naive.

He didn't even sign a prenup, she probably told him hun if you really love me and trust me why put a prenup? we dont need that, only God can judge us.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/03/16/...marriage-jinx/

This woman was even suing her ex Future for 15 million smh lol gold digger supreme right there all the warning sings and Russell still thinks she loves him and is special.

She hamming it up and dude even abstained from sex with her, she is saying to herself hahahah Got EM! Sucker.

Watch after a few years she will file for divorce he just signed a huge contract too.
    Last edited by hectari; 07-08-2016, 11:34 AM.

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/k4j0.mp4

I didn't know how to embed the video. But I don't see a woman who loves her husband, recently married, creating and posting a video like this.

Comment

yup hes been a sucker since day one.. dont even feel bad for his dumb ass

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
        https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/k4j0.mp4

I didn't know how to embed the video. But I don't see a woman who loves her husband, recently married, creating and posting a video like this.
        She is smiling and laughing like hahaah Got Em lol

Comment

another johnny depp situation.

people never learn.

i can see why people think wilson is a phony, comes off as a corn ball.

i just hope he had a prenup.

Comment

And it begins......

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              another johnny depp situation.

people never learn.

i can see why people think wilson is a phony, comes off as a corn ball.

i just hope he had a prenup.
              Well Depp is a different situation but similar in a sense that they both married gold diggers. This Ciara chick has a kid with a thuggish rapper who seems to have a low IQ, and even tried to sue him for 15 million she is already getting some child support from him. Now after a certain amount of years Russell Wilson even if he didnt marry her would have had to pay child support if they were common law or lived together for a certain amount of years, he would be forced to take over payment for the child or something like that.

Depp though was blinded by a hot young girl who apparently told him that he was different and that he made her straight when she was lesbian, so the dude believed it.

Older dudes like that are suckers to praise from younger women.

Wilson and Depp both didnt sign prenups

One of the saddest most tragic cases is Arturo Gatti, he got killed after he signed over to his wife, she lured him by talking sexy to him and pretend to be caring and had him killed in Brazil a third world country with a tone of corruption where cops can be paid off.

I dont know why men even bother getting married. Its not safe for a man, they need to change the laws, I know there are dead beat dads out there they should just focus on those lying dead beat losers who dont want to help women, and leave the good guys alone and protect them instead.

Comment

Russell "Sugar Shane" Wilson

Comment

There's no better dad, than a stepdad, real talk.

Comment

lol why is she a hood chick? Because she's black and has exes?

How is it any different than a white athlete dating some celebrity actress or model who has had previous boyfriends? Right, exactly the same thing except here are two black people smh.

She's rich & famous. Wilson is rich & famous. Rich & famous people marry each other all the time.

I'm also sure everyone on NSB, all of their girlfriends are virgins and have zero dating history whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                    X