Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Roc Nation $40 Mill Offer Disrespectful, Bull****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: Roc Nation $40 Mill Offer Disrespectful, Bull****!

Three-division former world champ Adrien Broner fiercely attacked Jay-Z for what he says is a highly insulting offer to join Roc Nation Sports.

Adrien just appeared on "TMZ Hollywood Sports" and skewered the hip-hop mogul/sports titan for only offering him $40 million dollars for
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-09-2015, 05:17 PM.

Broner rejects Roc Nation offer

http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/09/adrien...lywood-sports/

Damn, he even went at Rihanna...

Comment

They probably wanted him to fight someone with a pulse again.

Comment

Wow.......

Comment

He's about Billions, not Millions. Let's see that 5-year 4 Billion offer.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
            http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/09/adrien...lywood-sports/

Not sure if this was posted, but didn't see a thread on it.

I mean does he expect to make more than a few million a fight a few years from now? He'd be averaging 4 million a fight if he took his offer.
            Ha just beat me. He's not allowed to accept the offer per his contract with Haymon. Roc Nation is going to go down the Haymon roster offering all these guys big money knowing that they can't accept the contract. Then if things get a little tight on Haymon's side (say Showtime cuts their budget), these fighters are going to turn around and say Haymon prevented them from making guaranteed money and boom - class action suit.

Comment

broner is a bigger idiot than i thought either that or haymon is in his ear feeding him bull**** ..... i can gurantee he will not se 40 mill or close to it in 5 yrs
              Last edited by 3Sun2; 01-09-2015, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Broner: Roc Nation $40 Mill Offer Disrespectful, Bull****!

Three-division former world champ Adrien Broner fiercely attacked Jay-Z for what he says is a highly insulting offer to join Roc Nation Sports.

Adrien just appeared on "TMZ Hollywood Sports" and skewered the hip-hop mogul/sports titan for only offering him $40 million dollars for
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-09-2015, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Glad to see he kept it classy

Comment

Broner is a moron...This will look even more stupid in a few years when he is fat and broke....and no, i don't wish this upon him, its just the obvious outcome.

Comment

Working...
                    X