No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Yea but the Lakers bench has been terrible all year long. That's why LA doesn't blow anyone out if you notice that.

Farmar and Brown are avg at best, Vujacic is a no show and Walton has disappeared.

Lakers just need to contain the 3pt shooting of the Suns and find the soft spot in the zone they are relying on to death. Get the ball to Gasol or Bynum in front of the basket and run pick and rolls and give and goes from there.

Lakers win in 6 IMO.
    But the bench was there in the first two games of this series.....what they did or didn't do in the reg season is irrelevant.....they need to play like they did in the last to games in THIS series....Lakeshow in 6 agreed!!!!

Comment

• kobe is playing incredible..........but ****.......some other guys need to help........

odom helped in 1-2.........fish helped in 3.........gasol needs to step it up......bynum needs to get ****ing trade.....dumbass.....

Comment

• we're fine...back in LA, they call illegal defense

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          But the bench was there in the first two games of this series.....what they did or didn't do in the reg season is irrelevant.....they need to play like they did in the last to games in THIS series....Lakeshow in 6 agreed!!!!
          Actually Odom played well, Farmar was ok but you cannot expect the bench to show up every game, it's not going to happen. They have't done it all year and i wouldn't hold my breath now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            Actually Odom played well, Farmar was ok but you cannot expect the bench to show up every game, it's not going to happen. They have't done it all year and i wouldn't hold my breath now.
            Well I wouldn't hold my breath either but I do expect them to play like that at home at the very least.....

Comment

• Laaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerr rrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss *****

Comment

• Lakers!!

Celtics are next up

lakeshow all day

Comment

• Lakeshow better be more than ready

Comment

• BUCK FOSTON

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
                      Lakeshow better be more than ready
                      their last series against suns definitely is not a good practice for this celts team..

Comment

Working...
                      X