Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-14-2018, 04:02 AM #551
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,762,587,115,203,264,667,189,248.00
Total Points: 2,762,587,115,203,264,667,189,248.00
Cheers! - iBreakbeat Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader 
twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
Yes you did. You said the black community. That's all blacks, fool. Apparently you're too ignorant to define the words you choose.

The people marching with King, the people who died for civil rights (black and white) are a major reason why your tap dancing ass has rights today. So keep mocking them. It only further shows how ignorant you are. Truthfully, I'm enjoying it LOL.

I'm doing quite well with my life, thank you. I'm just not an insecure simpleton like you who feels the need to brag about it on the internet LOL.
How exactly did I mock those who fought for black rights? By pointing out to your ignorant behind that we aren't in those times anymore!?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Man you truly are dumb. I wasn't bragging at all, just telling you that what you do in life determines what you get and how you're viewed, it's 2018 fool, that "the white man is holding us back" crap is played out. Got an older brother who is almost as dumb as you, fool owns his own business but still wants to talk about how things were in the past as if he lived through them. Again I'll ask, who am i "tap dancing" for? I guess if you don't have a victim mentality you're seen as a "tap dancer".
I actually feel sorry for how pathetic you are. Take care man
Rip Chudd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 04:12 AM #552
undisputed

Quoted: 1848 Post(s)
joseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 726,504,448,217,064,576.00
Total Points: 726,516,491,222,365,824.00
a knowledgeable poster - Carnivore Great Poster! - Barnburner I would say you have the IQ of a rodent. But that would be an insult to the rodent.. - Unknown Champ quality posts - Stokely cheers mate - The Noose 
loves muhammad's c0ck - Weltschmerz 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip [B
Chudd;18405822]How exactly did I mock those who fought for black rights[/B]? By pointing out to your ignorant behind that we aren't in those times anymore!? :lol1: Man you truly are dumb. I wasn't bragging at all, just telling you that what you do in life determines what you get and how you're viewed, it's 2018 fool, that "the white man is holding us back" crap is played out. Got an older brother who is almost as dumb as you, fool owns his own business but still wants to talk about how things were in the past as if he lived through them. Again I'll ask, who am i "tap dancing" for? I guess if you don't have a victim mentality you're seen as a "tap dancer".
Nobody said we were lol. This thread was about Trump's derogatory comments towards Africans and Hatians. Your response? Inaccurate, generalized, and more derogatory comments about blacks that had nothing to do with the topic.

That speaks for itself and you truly showed how ignorant you are. Keep tap dancing for bigots.
joseph5620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 07:18 AM #553
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 119,994,005,347,622,648,283,136.00
Total Points: 119,994,694,626,574,411,497,472.00
Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass Merry Christmas Chief2ndzOnly! - TBear happy holidays to you and yours, old friend! - jazluvr Happy Xmas to you and Mrs Chief sir. - HughJass Merry Christmas to you and yours Chief - -jose- 
merry Christmas Chief! - Beercules Thanks, Bro! Marry Xmas to you - ROSS CALIFORNIA Sit back, have a beer, and have a wonderful Christmas good friend. - deanrw Happy New Year Chief and also to Mrs Chief. - HughJass thanks for the green my brotha from anotha, I couldn't green you back but here's a burger doe, just how you like it - -jose- 
and a beer to wash it down - -jose- Mix in a beer Chief and save that liver 4 later ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Here's a brew for no particular reason. :fing02: - Willy Wanker For my brutha Chief - -Mustang- everything ok Chief my brotha! thanks for asking...my mom passed away a month ago I'm still trying to believe is real otherwise we doing pretty good...hope you and your family are doing good...just waiting for that Cotto/Canelo clash :boxing: - -jose- 
:boxing: good to see you around Chief :usa2: - -jose- Happy Holidays bud - TBear :beerchug: - -jose- Merry Christmas Chief2ndz - TBear for a Man of Honor - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Maaaaaan. Thats 56 pages of **** to scroll through. Whos got the lounge cliffs so I dont have to painstakingly search 56 pages text to find out what the hell went down. Thx in advance yea.
Chief2ndzOnly! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:03 AM #554
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13312 Post(s)
The Madison has a reputation beyond reputeThe Madison has a reputation beyond reputeThe Madison has a reputation beyond reputeThe Madison has a reputation beyond reputeThe Madison has a reputation beyond reputeThe Madison has a reputation beyond reputeThe Madison has a reputation beyond reputeThe Madison has a reputation beyond reputeThe Madison has a reputation beyond reputeThe Madison has a reputation beyond reputeThe Madison has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 965,362,613,661,481,807,380,480.00
Total Points: 965,362,613,661,481,807,380,480.00
HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim for many excellent posts - Freedom. Keeping the Ward idiots in line.  Great job! - anthonydavid11 Happy New Years man - Teetotaler RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 
SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih 
Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Monaco Slim Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

this is brilliant
The Madison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 09:22 AM #555
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1571 Post(s)
AllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,143,161.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
Nobody said we were lol. This thread was about Trump's derogatory comments towards Africans and Hatians. Your response? Inaccurate, generalized, and more derogatory comments about blacks that had nothing to do with the topic.

That speaks for itself and you truly showed how ignorant you are. Keep tap dancing for bigots.
Let him dance man.

Maybe he's trying to get a spot on foxnews as "one of the good ones".
AllBoxingAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 09:40 AM #556
The Watcher

Quoted: 994 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 210,036,258,729.83
Total Points: 241,046,368,402.51
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post

this is brilliant
lol, wanting to pretend that certain situations don't exist by tip toeing with the vocabulary
STREET CLEANER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 09:51 AM #557
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,001,000,000,133,952.00
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Of course you'd believe that liar over me. I'm black
I don't what what the hell you are. Your lack of existence would benefit this world.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 09:53 AM #558
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 12486 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,127,992,397,820,599,468,032.00
Total Points: 6,127,992,397,820,606,808,064.00
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo 
With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I donít green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
How exactly did I mock those who fought for black rights? By pointing out to your ignorant behind that we aren't in those times anymore!?
Man you truly are dumb. I wasn't bragging at all, just telling you that what you do in life determines what you get and how you're viewed, it's 2018 fool, that "the white man is holding us back" crap is played out. Got an older brother who is almost as dumb as you, fool owns his own business but still wants to talk about how things were in the past as if he lived through them. Again I'll ask, who am i "tap dancing" for? I guess if you don't have a victim mentality you're seen as a "tap dancer".

siablo14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 10:13 AM #559
Ronaldo McDonald

Quoted: 4534 Post(s)
Derranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,741,653,900,958,627,840.00
Total Points: 100,012,741,657,010,865,438,720.00
Shit, sorry. I mean: Happy Hanukkah! (No offence intended) - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry christmas jew.... - dj emzz Happy Holidays bro! - led Happy holidays Mario! - led* 
Feel sweeter this Friday honey - Weltschmerz Happy Hannukkah! - led pretend it's JAB - Weltschmerz Official Queer of the Year Award - Weltschmerz Happy Birthday fine sir.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Have a beer,can't green you again lol - HughJass Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! You da man - Beercules Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Happy New Year, Jew Boy - Rocky... 
Happy New Year lad!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 :lol1: - -jose- wut up jew? - Kuyukut cheers holmes - Mike D My bad, mate. Cheers! - .:: JSFD26 ::. 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rocky... Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BoxingPromoter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BostonGuy World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PorterIsFuture Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BM dnobagaV World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Wink

I'm liberal and I'm not personally offended by what he said. But it's laughable how supporters of this buffoon can't fathom why people of color are offended by it. Utterly clueless.....
Derranged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 10:20 AM #560
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2866 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 253,620,344,900,134,195,167,232.00
Total Points: 253,620,344,900,250,696,155,136.00
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derranged View Post
I'm liberal and I'm not personally offended by what he said. But it's laughable how supporters of this buffoon can't fathom why people of color are offended by it. Utterly clueless.....
You mean people of color who left those countries because they are indeed shltholes and came to America for a chance at a good life? Those people? Yeah they must really be mad as **** right now.

So how many refugees would a tolerant liberal such as yourself welcome to stay in your home?
Vlad_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"sh*thole, africa, attacks, countries", haiti, trump

User Tag List