Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz - Official For March 3, Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news......

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Ortiz last relevant fight was 2015 against Jennings 3 years ago . Joshua coming in at 18 fights against highly motivated Klitchko is no comparison.

If Klitchko was still around he would be the 2nd best . We dont even know how good Ortiz is really ,his resume is weaker than even Wilders .

Hes ranked as high as he is bc hes a 6'4 power punching south paw in a young division .

Hes also probably older than Klitchko !
      And Wlad was coming off of a loss and a 2 year layoff

Comment

Needs a fire undercard.
        I'd put Broner-TBA and one of the Charlo's here.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          Showtime upping their game refusing to air Wilder fights unless he fights somebody noteworthy, thank Espinoza for pushing for this fight.
          Except it won't be on Showtime

Comment

Let the haters hate, this a great fight!!!🥊
            Wouldn’t be massively surprised if Ortiz pulled it off but I’m going for Wilder by KO.

Comment

Only took him 40 fights to actually take on someone legit. Hope Ortiz exposes the bronze bummer.

Comment

I hope Ortiz doesnt mess this up AGAIN. Wonder what drug hes gonna forget to put down on paper this time???

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
                  Actually it was 17 months and it's not like he was out of shape, he was in training camps the whole of 2016.

Comment

Good fight, I think Ortiz will struggle to avoid Wilder's 1-2 and fight cautiously after being cracked. There may be a few shaky moments for Wilder but I see him winning on points.

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
                      He was coming off a year and a half (out of the ring ) with going through 3 training camps with the circus Fury act .

Klitchko has always done better after the few losses he took (none was under Steward as champion ) even without Steward ,handing Klitchko 2 L's in a row is slim and none and Joshua did it .

Nobody can seriously think Ortiz who has one decent win on his resume THREE years ago is a better win in comparisons to the second longest reigning champion in HW history and PROVEN elite athlete!

Comment

Working...
                      X