Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-09-2018, 11:49 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2101 Post(s)
BigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,071,294.97
Having Canelo's and Bumlovkin's nutsacks in your mouth isn't a good look.. - Nay_Sayer Here you go.  Lose your virginity. - CLUBBER! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
GBP has been around nearly 20 years, almost double the life of Mayweather Promotions.

Legacy accomplishments such as being on HBO donít wow me. Neither does his series on ESPN...3? Thatís his only accomplishment since Schafer left. Mayweatherís fighters get TV dates as well. More important, heís been able to create multiple world title shots and champions from a group that looked like scraps a few years ago.
I'm sure if Mayweather had his fighters on HBO or ESPN then you'd be swinging off his nutts though...
Oscar has created world champions too since Richard left.
Mayweather is the greatest fighter of our generation but I just don't think he's that good a promoter. I'm not saying he can't get better or won't get better, I'm just saying that at this point in time Oscar has proven to be a better promoter than Floyd. That's all
BigStomps is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-10-2018, 12:09 AM #62
Undisputed Champion

BigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond repute
Having Canelo's and Bumlovkin's nutsacks in your mouth isn't a good look.. - Nay_Sayer Here you go.  Lose your virginity. - CLUBBER! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrayvez View Post
same lame ass response you give to everyone. You just love talking about d*ck & gay sh*t. You sticking up for your own & not caring if they're ducking fights, getting bullsh*t decisions, wearing female panties, and snorting cocaine instead of focusing on their promotional company just makes you a simple minded b*tch who can't think for himself. Meanwhile none of these Mexicans you ride so hard for give a f*ck about you. You're just a sucker for them who pays your hard earned money you earned mopping floors to buy tickets to bullsh*t fights like Canelo vs Chavez jr. You probably bought the tee shirt for that fight and a Canelo hat didn't you? Sucker
The only b-itch here is you! You forget that I punked you and I own you! You agreed to come see me in Vegas so we can deal with this issue and you never came thru so that makes you my b-itch!
First you bragged about how much money you had and then when the moment came down to you getting your coward ass to Vegas you complained about the airplane tix prices.... That made you look like a stupid ass mother****er!
Why even brag about how much money you have when you can't even afford a trip to Vegas?? Think about it you stupid ****!
That just proved you just a lying, piece of shet loser with no money! You are my own personal b-itch and I'll always own you *******!
Old 01-10-2018, 12:19 AM #63
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
rrayvez has a reputation beyond reputerrayvez has a reputation beyond reputerrayvez has a reputation beyond reputerrayvez has a reputation beyond reputerrayvez has a reputation beyond reputerrayvez has a reputation beyond reputerrayvez has a reputation beyond reputerrayvez has a reputation beyond reputerrayvez has a reputation beyond reputerrayvez has a reputation beyond reputerrayvez has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 52,643.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStomps View Post
The only b-itch here is you! You forget that I punked you and I own you! You agreed to come see me in Vegas so we can deal with this issue and you never came thru so that makes you my b-itch!
First you bragged about how much money you had and then when the moment came down to you getting your coward ass to Vegas you complained about the airplane tix prices.... That made you look like a stupid ass mother****er!
Why even brag about how much money you have when you can't even afford a trip to Vegas?? Think about it you stupid ****!
That just proved you just a lying, piece of shet loser with no money! You are my own personal b-itch and I'll always own you *******!
Yeah, says the chump who was scared to give me his name when I asked for it in case I went out there but still wanted me to spend over a G, to fly to Vegas on a fight weekend for the wackest all Mexican fight in the history of boxing. You're a lame & you should be thanking me for not going out there and fu*cking up your fight weekend. I never bragged about my money, I just said I had a good job because you tried to imply otherwise. Real grown ups have jobs, houses, mortgages car notes etc. You live with your mom and wait for the meatloaf to be ready at 6pm don't you? Foh. If you don't like what I post, then don't comment on it. Instead your b*tch ass wanna complain & then say, don't reply back. But like the sucker you are, you still reply to me. Ima show you how it's done and end this convo now because it's done when I say it's done b*tch
rrayvez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 12:29 AM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrayvez View Post
Yeah, says the chump who was scared to give me his name when I asked for it in case I went out there but still wanted me to spend over a G, to fly to Vegas on a fight weekend for the wackest all Mexican fight in the history of boxing. You're a lame & you should be thanking me for not going out there and fu*cking up your fight weekend. I never bragged about my money, I just said I had a good job because you tried to imply otherwise. Real grown ups have jobs, houses, mortgages car notes etc. You live with your mom and wait for the meatloaf to be ready at 6pm don't you? Foh. If you don't like what I post, then don't comment on it. Instead your b*tch ass wanna complain & then say, don't reply back. But like the sucker you are, you still reply to me. Ima show you how it's done and end this convo now because it's done when I say it's done b*tch
LOl, you lying ******* b-itch! Weren't you bragging about you making over a hundred grand a year?? Isn't that bragging you stupid mother****er?!
Your a broke ass b-itch, that's what you are!
Now your saying in case you went to Vegas.... Lol
Your a ****ing clown! You know exactly what you said! You even had other people on here clowning you cause everyone knew you a lying punk! If you make over a hundred grand a year there's no reason why you can't afford a Vegas trip.
Me, I don't make a hundred thousand dollars a year but I do have my own home and three cars.
Do you??
I doubt you do you piece of shet!
Old 01-10-2018, 12:42 AM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1851 Post(s)
Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,016,490,333.99
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Happy new years bro! - Teetotaler 

The thing is Hoya has nothing to be jealous of he had a great career himself and is worth more than floyd or pretty close to it. Hoya being a little whinny beeotch lol
Chuckguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 01:20 AM #66
undisputed

Quoted: 1710 Post(s)
joseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 181,646,173,836,583,680.00
Total Points: 181,658,216,841,870,336.00
a knowledgeable poster - Carnivore Great Poster! - Barnburner I would say you have the IQ of a rodent. But that would be an insult to the rodent.. - Unknown Champ quality posts - Stokely cheers mate - The Noose 
loves muhammad's c0ck - Weltschmerz 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckguy View Post
The thing is Hoya has nothing to be jealous of he had a great career himself and is worth more than floyd or pretty close to it. Hoya being a little whinny beeotch lol
No he isn't.
joseph5620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 02:40 AM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1851 Post(s)
Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,016,490,333.99
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Happy new years bro! - Teetotaler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
No he isn't.
Oh snap you are right he dropped. He was worth more. Cocaine is a hella drug lmfao
Chuckguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 06:48 AM #68
Fair but Firm

Quoted: 2794 Post(s)
IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,183,617,196,825,305,088.00
Total Points: 12,183,619,198,891,026,432.00
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS To a poster I have a lot of respect for. Cheers, bud. - Mike D 
Firm but fair...like it says under his name. World level poster and good dude. - Mike D 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStomps View Post
I'm sure if Mayweather had his fighters on HBO or ESPN then you'd be swinging off his nutts though...
Oscar has created world champions too since Richard left.
Mayweather is the greatest fighter of our generation but I just don't think he's that good a promoter. I'm not saying he can't get better or won't get better, I'm just saying that at this point in time Oscar has proven to be a better promoter than Floyd. That's all
Theyíre on Showtime? And I know what youíre saying, I just donít agree.
IMDAZED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 09:23 AM #69
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
P4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,015,180.69

Oscar do seem obsessed just let it go
P4Pdunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 09:44 AM #70
Swag Concierge

Quoted: 10436 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 267,615,385,045,544,672.00
Total Points: 267,615,399,245,850,144.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

The Floyd/ODH dynamic is very weird. Prior to their fight, it was clear that Floyd was jealous of ODH's success and status in the sport. Since the first episode of 24/7 things have changed.

ODH just can't stand the fact that Floyd is more successful than him. He's not only seen as a much better fighter by all the experts he has made far more money than him, which clearly agitates ODH. he made this money beating ODH and a lot of ODH promoted fighters.

I"ll never forget when Floyd did the "hitting the bag with one arm staring at the camera" thing and then ODH copied him the next week. He clearly was in ODH's head and has never left.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List