Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Karim Mayfield's Brother Killed During Confrontation With Police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    I dont even know why cops give a drunk orders to crawl towards them, why dont these mofos tell the guy to just lay there or turn around and lay still while they cuff him?
    Are you talking about the murder in the hallway of a hotel??

Comment

I don't even know the circumstances, don't care who was right or wrong. Just wanna say **** the police.

Comment

They would of shot him anyway.
        Whatever helps a slime ball like you sleep at night. Funny, no sympathy for the man this thug shot before meeting his end.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
          I don't even know the circumstances, don't care who was right or wrong. Just wanna say **** the police.
          Perfect example or a complete ****** right here ladies and gentleman

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            Whatever helps a slime ball like you sleep at night. Funny, no sympathy for the man this thug shot before meeting his end.
            Green k my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Are you talking about the murder in the hallway of a hotel??
              Yup.
              Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
              This guy was a thug? How you know the guy he shot wasn't a goon too? Lets be real, you don't care who got shot.

Comment

Yup.

This guy was a thug? How you know the guy he shot wasn't a goon too? Lets be real, you don't care who got shot.
                We don’t know but we are smart enough not to comment on it because we don’t know the facts

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Welterweight contender Karim Mayfield, 37 years old, was visibly shaken after finding out that his younger brother, 28-year-old Shaleem Tindle of Oakland, was the man fatally shot by BART police officers during a confrontation on Wednesday afternoon.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  I'm not sure what options the police had if the man refused to drop the gun. It's a sad scenario.

Comment

police brutality and oppression doe. even though he was waving a gun, its just another example of police keeping a brother down"

Comment

I dont believe a ****ing word that comes out of the media until i see the video. All you ****s defending the P I G S not knowing if hes telling the truth first of all. Ive seen these ****s lie all the time and kill or injure or frame people and get away with it like nothing. Maybe it is actually true what they say but these theres 2 many trigger happy cops that be lying all the time I wont believe it till I see it. Also for the ones saying oh do what the cops say and you'll still be alive you guys are the ones that will gladly blow the whole department if they tell you to get on your knees.

Comment

Working...
                      X