Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As an economist I sort of just thinking of drinking from the standpoint of opportunity cost.

The time spent on it is worth whatever time would be worth spent doing something else.

In Tokyo, the opportunity cost of drinking was lower. Hell, the opportunity cost of not drinking was higher.

Got to get into a lot of crazy ****. Been drunk all around the world.

**** it.
    Last edited by Drunken Cat; 12-31-2017, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• ****, I been drunk from Oregon, to Tokyo, to Osaka, to Seoul, to Dalian, to Beijing, to Shanghai, to Kuala Lumpur Airport, to Berlin, to Amsterdam, to PA, to DC, to Texas, to Anchorage, and back again to Oregon.

Only place I didn't drink was Thailand. That and Florida.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        Just by doing other stuff.

Working tons of hours, and traveling all over for work.

Just found a lot of **** I could get into Stateside.

Tokyo was more like a prison, with nothing to do but study or teach English to morons or drink booze. (Not everyone was morons, but as side gigs go they weren't always thrilling, the 1-on-1/1-on-2 ****, and what not. Old people and such.)

Plus in Japan it's like everything is bubble wrapped.

I could go on drunken rampages and pass out on the street, and the worst that would happen is I'd get my wallet jacked or get roofied by bargirls, on each 1000th such occasion.

Lifestyles of the drunk and nameless in Tokyo, pretty much.

These days I stay high. Pretty boring of late, but I can always go outside and chop trees if nothing ****en else.

But I'm waiting on a work permit to go to China.
        Could you have done it without smoking weed though, which essentially replaces the alcohol?.

I definitely need to cut down on the alcohol, but it's a hobby at this point as sad as that sounds .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Could you have done it without smoking weed though, which essentially replaces the alcohol?.

I definitely need to cut down on the alcohol, but it's a hobby at this point as sad as that sounds .
          Weed helps, but it was more work.

Comment

• Late night drinker tonight.

Comment

• I've got an interview to be a parking enforcer tomorrow.

The China visa is taking its time, and this sitting on my ass stuff doesn't pay the bills.

I started online college for a math degree also. Had to get my hands on that student loan money, you heard me?

The eventual goal in it is to be able to best Zaroku in a battle of the minds.

Comment

• Comment

• Ate a couple pills took the bud out the plastic
                  Flicking bogey ashes ***** I stay blasted
                  'posed to been dead but ***** I’m still up in this *****

Comment

• I'm sitting here randomly brainstorming the many many ways in Japanese to say a thing is 'not allowed'.

And I get to thinking. In the final analysis, the best lesson I took from my excursion in Alaska was on how to cuss a guy out in Japanese.

Comment

• Last edited by Rudyo; 01-18-2018, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X