No announcement yet.

Russians Are The Best Dancers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Russians Are The Best Dancers

and would destroy your people in impromptu breakdance fights.

siablo14 explain yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      siablo14 explain yourself.

Yeah. We have some creative dancers and dance innovators. There have been a bunch over the years. Daggering is the dance where you take a girl and ram into her aggressively in a mimicking-sexual way.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Yeah. We have some creative dancers and dance innovators. There have been a bunch over the years. Daggering is the dance where you take a girl and ram into her aggressively in a mimicking-sexual way.
        got a link? all i could find were jamaican daggering on youtube. it must be blowing up over there?

Comment

got a link? all i could find were jamaican daggering on youtube. it must be blowing up over there?
          It blew up way back. Got so hot it got banned from radio and TV. Any songs talking about daggering and rough sex got banned.

Note the date of the article. It got banned in 2009
          http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2.../ent/ent2.html

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            It blew up way back. Got so hot it got banned from radio and TV. Any songs talking about daggering and rough sex got banned.

Note the date of the article. It got banned in 2009
            http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2.../ent/ent2.html
            just TV and radio or banned in general? because that wouldn't be right. Jamaicans should be free to express themselves.

Comment

and would destroy your people in impromptu breakdance fights.

Damn! Those dudes have balance! It's unreal how long that one guy kept going with the kicking while squatting move. Those bastards are in shape!

Comment

just TV and radio or banned in general? because that wouldn't be right. Jamaicans should be free to express themselves.
                Only on TV and Radio on the grounds that it was too sexual for children to see. Daggering still took place at dances and entertainment events.

Comment

Russian robot dancer. Has a bit of a weird head, but some of those moves are decent.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cn-NsWRtaSY

Embed it for me iPad doesn't let me

Comment

Working...
                    X