Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before You Crown Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma will beat Garcia because Garcia likes to keep in on the outside and when on the inside he is not the most comfortable fighter and I noticed a technical flaw, and if I saw this technical flaw Loma knows about it too

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
      Loma will beat Garcia because Garcia likes to keep in on the outside and when on the inside he is not the most comfortable fighter and I noticed a technical flaw, and if I saw this technical flaw Loma knows about it too
      Still think that after tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        Let me preface this by saying I really like watching Vasyl Lomachenko fight, and I think he has the potential to go down as one of the best ever.

But, some have said the word "potential" just means you haven't really done shyt yet.

I write all this to say that I am not ready to annoint him just yet and have serious reservations about how he would do against the better fighters in and around his weight.

I think guys like Mikey Garcia, Miguel Berchelt, Terry Flanagan, Robert Easter Jr, and Gervonta Davis would pose serious problems to Lomachenko.

All would have great shots at beating him...and I give Loma practically no chance against Mikey Garcia.

Yes, Lomachenko looks the part. It's dazzling really.

But, when Gary Russell Jr is the best guy you have fought, and when you have a legit loss to Orlando Salido, then no matter how good you may turn out to be, the truth is there are valid question marks NOW.

Questions that can only be answered by fighting some or all of the names above.
        Add Anthony Joshua and Gennady Golovkin to the list. Loma is clearly ducking these two as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Add Anthony Joshua and Gennady Golovkin to the list. Loma is clearly ducking these two as well...
          I didnt use the word duck.

But, if it is true greatness he seeks, it aint gonna come fighting the Sosas and Marriagas of the world.

Comment

Still think that after tonight?
            Yep, Marriaga has a great high guard (that's one thing that Marriaga does great), Mikey Garcia puts up his gloves under his eyebrows or on the cheekbones. So when Loma starts hitting his gloves there he's going to feel the punches big time simply because you don't put your gloves there when you cover up.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
              Yep, Marriaga has a great high guard (that's one thing that Marriaga does great), Mikey Garcia puts up his gloves under his eyebrows or on the cheekbones. So when Loma starts hitting his gloves there he's going to feel the punches big time simply because you don't put your gloves there when you cover up.
              I saw Loma get frustrated early because he couldn't hit a guy that was thinking defense first. Vasyl then proceed to make mistakes trying to open Marriaga up, mistakes the smaller guy was unable or unwilling to capitalize on.

Bet Mikey and Robert saw it too.

I saw Loma gas out too.

When Loma tries that pitty pat he has done in pretty much all his fights, he is going to be in for one helluva surprise against Mikey, is all I am saying.

But, we probably wont ever see it.

Arum and Vasyl don't want Mikey and are being quite careful to keep his name out of their mouths.

They DONT want Mikey and it is clear why.

Comment

I saw Loma get frustrated early because he couldn't hit a guy that was thinking defense first. Vasyl then proceed to make mistakes trying to open Marriaga up, mistakes the smaller guy was unable or unwilling to capitalize on.

Bet Mikey and Robert saw it too.

I saw Loma gas out too.

When Loma tries that pitty pat he has done in pretty much all his fights, he is going to be in for one helluva surprise against Mikey, is all I am saying.

But, we probably wont ever see it.

Arum and Vasyl don't want Mikey and are being quite careful to keep his name out of their mouths.

They DONT want Mikey and it is clear why.
                Listen, I wouldn't mind if Mikey beats him. I used to be a fan of Loma but I've recognized that he is not as technically skilled as he is thought of. He has amazing natural attributes such as speed, reflexes and most importantly strength and chin, AND this is why he is able to do most of the things he does. There were some guys that were able to give him a hard time and make him re-think his approach at the amateurs such as Toledo in their second fight and Selimov - their 5 round pro format fight in WSB. What I have noticed is that Vasil cannot do the same things he does against orthodox fighters when he faces southpaw fighters. Even the Russell fight wasn't as dominating as people made it out to be. He won clearly but it's not what people claim it to be. He just can't do the same things against fellow southpaws.

Now to Mikey, Mikey can't go to the body and that's Vasyl's Achilles pretty much. Mike doesn't have a good high guard on the inside and when you fight Vasyl he will make you fight in close. Mikey ain't a southpaw either.

Comment

when you have a legit loss to Orlando Salido.
                  There was nothing legit about that loss if you have actually seen that fight.

Solido landed more low blows than Golota did on Bowe and didn't even get a warning lol.

And that's after not even trying to make weight.

Comment

Adult men that say fl0mos, p4ctard and lil g are basically flaming ****s. They set my gaydar into hyperdrive.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                      There was nothing legit about that loss if you have actually seen that fight.

Solido landed more low blows than Golota did on Bowe and didn't even get a warning lol.

And that's after not even trying to make weight.
                      So what are u saying ? His Loss ( on legit scorecards ) should Not be considered an L ? Or should it come with an asterix saying " his opponent used illegal tactics " ? GTFOH
                      Salido was no mystery to Lomachenko Or his team . They knew what type of fighter he was, is and will always be .
                      I'm curious on what your take is on the outcome of the Ward/Kovalev 2 fight ? Should that loss on Kovalevs record come with the same asterix ?

Comment

Working...
                      X