Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-13-2016, 03:04 PM #171
Banned

Quoted: 4378 Post(s)
Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,672,508,614,188,694,528.00
Total Points: 1,672,509,513,688,937,472.00
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 The old double standards...good post! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
he lives in calabasas, california. The median income is like 150,000 mostly 90 percent white people, like a handful of black people live there unless they are rich celebrities. I pass thru calabas all the time when i go to ventura and the santa Barbara area, and i only seen a few black guys, one of them that i saw when i was there getting some fast food and gas before going back on the freeway was
Nfl player who retired keyshawn johnson with his white girlfriend driving a prius and the others were UPS workers dropping off mail. So this guy grew up privledged.
he's done for.

i got him.

he thinks he's gonna get away with what he did. nah, son, im on your arse now c*cksucker.

he's fcking done for.

he's lucky im busy today but i got him.

i got you joseph.

trust me.

YOU'RE GONNA WISH YOU DIDNT DO THAT.
Sterling Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 06:18 PM #172
Supreme

Quoted: 4450 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.02
Total Points: 91,291,295,912,215.48
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
he's done for.

i got him.

he thinks he's gonna get away with what he did. nah, son, im on your arse now c*cksucker.

he's fcking done for.

i got you joseph.

trust me.

Listen to this emotional Heyward Sheppard Sambo, aka Clayton Bigsby, having a mental breakdown right before our very eyes. First he red K's me and now this

joseph5620 didn't tell me anything.

For one, I already knew you were black and suspected you were mixed just off your posts. Someone other than Joseph told me and I'm not telling you anything.

Sambo aka Sterling Sheppard

Last edited by Chollo Vista; 07-13-2016 at 06:24 PM.
Chollo Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 06:59 PM #173
Contender

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
JTfloyd has disabled reputation
Bank: 3,297,962,174,215,446.00
Total Points: 3,297,962,174,245,618.00
for the pbf hatton fight . . . thx dood! - 3zilla Keep dropping knowledge - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post
Listen to this emotional Heyward Sheppard Sambo, aka Clayton Bigsby, having a mental breakdown right before our very eyes.
Perfectly describes that coon "Sheriff" that Fox News brings in to **** on black people at every opportunity. The b1tch-made, wannabe KKKlan member had the audacity to state that, “There is no police brutality in America. We ended that back in the sixties. So I don’t know where they’re coming from. If you look at the data and the research, and there’s a new Harvard study out that shows that there is no racism in the hearts of police officers.

The fact that he's still alive after spewing such nonsense, is a sad indicator of how little solidarity there is among people of color. But then again, we live in a society so immoral, that someone can profit off selling a gun used to kill an unarmed teen.
JTfloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 07:59 PM #174
Supreme

Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTfloyd View Post
Perfectly describes that coon "Sheriff" that Fox News brings in to **** on black people at every opportunity. The b1tch-made, wannabe KKKlan member had the audacity to state that, “There is no police brutality in America. We ended that back in the sixties. So I don’t know where they’re coming from. If you look at the data and the research, and there’s a new Harvard study out that shows that there is no racism in the hearts of police officers.

The fact that he's still alive after spewing such nonsense, is a sad indicator of how little solidarity there is among people of color. But then again, we live in a society so immoral, that someone can profit off selling a gun used to kill an unarmed teen.
That's exactly what he is. A Heyward Sheppard/Sambo who's willing to give his life to see that the status quo isn't broken one bit.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:06 PM #175
undisputed

Quoted: 1848 Post(s)
joseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 726,504,448,217,064,576.00
Total Points: 726,516,491,222,365,696.00
a knowledgeable poster - Carnivore Great Poster! - Barnburner I would say you have the IQ of a rodent. But that would be an insult to the rodent.. - Unknown Champ quality posts - Stokely cheers mate - The Noose 
loves muhammad's c0ck - Weltschmerz 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JAB5239 

Quote:
he's done for.

i got him.

he's fcking done for.

i got you joseph.

trust me.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I'm terrified
joseph5620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 08:17 PM #176
Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
I'm terrified
Our dear friend Sterling Archer at the mental asylum

Old 07-13-2016, 08:18 PM #177
Supreme

Quote:
Busy doing what?
Old 07-13-2016, 08:23 PM #178
undisputed

Quoted: 1848 Post(s)
joseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 726,504,448,217,064,576.00
Total Points: 726,516,491,222,365,696.00
a knowledgeable poster - Carnivore Great Poster! - Barnburner I would say you have the IQ of a rodent. But that would be an insult to the rodent.. - Unknown Champ quality posts - Stokely cheers mate - The Noose 
loves muhammad's c0ck - Weltschmerz 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post
Our dear friend Sterling Archer at the mental asylum

Of course. He's been reminded that he has African DNA. Somebody should call the paramedics. He's having a mental breakdown.
joseph5620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 08:29 PM #179
Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
Of course. He's been reminded that he has African DNA. Somebody should call the paramedics. He's having a mental breakdown.
Old 07-16-2016, 04:06 AM #180
Banned

Quoted: 1574 Post(s)
Tago Nang Tago has disabled reputation
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,500,259,636.11
No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tago Nang Tago Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Tago Nang Tago Head and Neck Cancer - Tago Nang Tago 

Sterling Archer was black this whole time?

well played.
Tago Nang Tago is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
erase, jesse, powerful, race, speech, viacom's, williams

User Tag List