Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets score the fight together....there was no robbery here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canelo defense unit is out in full force today trying to rewrite history. Next, we'll be told to watch the fight in slo-mo even though most of the same people were heavily against it just 2 years ago.

Golovkin was jabbed like Hagler was jabbed against Leonard. Both worked their way to the top through hard work and dedication only to find themselves being robbed because of politics.

If I was Golovkin I wouldn't allow the fool Canelo a rematch, the whole world saw who the winner was just like the whole world saw Whitaker kick Chavez's ass.

Comment

had it 7-5 nelo

Comment

114-114. No robbery indeed

Comment

ilike how people say canelo landed the harder shots.....he literally teed off on golovkin in the 12th in the first 50 seconds and was running for his life while getting touched all over in the last stretch...such "effectiveness"...but they were clean doe...

Comment

i tally it up as i go along so cant remember which rounds were which, but had ggg 8 rounds to 4 up and i was generous in one of the rounds i gave to canelo. I usually favour the come forward fighter though (which i think you should), if you are fighting on the back foot and lying on the ropes you better make it very clear you are putting in the better work. Canelo didnt do that for the vast majority of the fight and it was obvious in my eyes who was controlling the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
              had it 7-5 nelo
              - bias clown score

Comment

1 - Canelo
                2 - Canelo
                3 - Can go either way
                4 - GGG
                5- GGG
                6 - Can go either way
                7 - GGG
                8 - GGG
                9 - GGG but Canelo landing some massive shots, just not enough
                10 - Canelo
                11 - Can go either way
                12 - Canelo

Canelo 4 clear rounds
                GGG 5 clear rounds
                3 I could make a case for either.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  How did I know one of golovkins biggest haters on here (Larry) wasn't gonna score the fight in a non bias way, golovkin dominated rounds 4-9 and won rounds 10 and 11 by connecting more and pressing the action. Clear 116-112 the Jacobs fight was much closer.
                  He dominated rounds 7-9. I don't see how anyone cannot give Canelo at least 1 of rounds 5 or 6, I gave him both. Frankly, although I gave GGG 4, it was a closer round than 5 or 6 were in favor of Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    - bias clown score
                    i can tell same thing when you say 7-5 gg ,nice argument

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
                      He dominated rounds 7-9. I don't see how anyone cannot give Canelo at least 1 of rounds 5 or 6, I gave him both. Frankly, although I gave GGG 4, it was a closer round than 5 or 6 were in favor of Canelo.
                      Ggg backed him up the whole time outlanding him by double the punches in 5 and 6.. canelo had no answer for his jab.

Comment

Working...
                      X