No announcement yet.

Ask a Pakistani dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chav View Post
    What do you think about marrying your cousins? Is it common in your family to marry cousins or other blood relatives?
    I personally think it is not best practice. No one in my family has. Some do, obviously. It was common globally until C20th. Einstein married his cousin for instance, as did Darwin.

I wouldnt, but this is a personal decision.

Comment

What do you look like? Can you post a picture of someone that sort of looks like you or your dress style?

If you eat a bunch of salty ass spicy food doesnt that make your eyes puffy the next morning or do are all of these people (****, thai ect ect) that eat that stuff not generally prone to that? I get it almost every time.

Is **** offensive or what is the deal with that. Some websites block it but brits use it all the time.

Comment

Yes, it is offensive unless a mate says it, then just banter. I dont eat a lot of spicy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
          I am sure Mohammed Bin Qasim was an Arab. He is the dude who conquered Sind.
          I think he is talking about Ghaznavi Turk Empire.

Comment

whay are Stani's still butthurt about Bengalis kicking ur ass?

Comment

If you mean the civil war of 1971 and the concurrent 3rd war with India, we are over it. Frankly, Pakistan is better off without Bangladesh. Pakistan's economy is about twice the size of Bangladesh's (with approx same population base), it is a nuclear power, enjoys considerable sporting success in its main sports (cricket and hockey) and so on.

The Bengalis were always a low people, with low morals and flood prone land. Trust me, no one cares any more.

Comment

http://youtu.be/4xBRHUzcujY

Pakistan is a beautiful place the link above shows you pretty much the beauty of the country. However since 9/11 it has taken a big hit in its tourism.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  http://youtu.be/4xBRHUzcujY

Pakistan is a beautiful place the link above shows you pretty much the beauty of the country. However since 9/11 it has taken a big hit in its tourism.
                  Azad Kashmir is really beautiful. I'll upload photos from my visit later.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    Azad Kashmir is really beautiful. I'll upload photos from my visit later.
                    It really is when did you go?

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                      If you mean the civil war of 1971 and the concurrent 3rd war with India, we are over it. Frankly, Pakistan is better off without Bangladesh. Pakistan's economy is about twice the size of Bangladesh's (with approx same population base), it is a nuclear power, enjoys considerable sporting success in its main sports (cricket and hockey) and so on.

The Bengalis were always a low people, with low morals and flood prone land. Trust me, no one cares any more.
                      Sounds like you still care....

Comment

Working...
                      X