Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why even smoke weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to keep yo dick hard to sleep with women again and again, dont smoke weed

If you dont want to get Schizophrenia and paranoia, I suggest dont smoke weed

If you want to be in shape, treat your body like a temple and feed it healthy **** and not poison it and impare your brain

The thing is, all you guys NEED weed to have fun, I need no impairment to have fun, training and bein in shape is a high already when fine women see this physical speciman and are all over, quit bein ignorant and bein a pot head

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      Weed actually only does that if you are gay in the first place.

The THC awakens the sleeping gay part of your brain and makes your dick unresponsive to *****.
      THC releases a chemical called "dopamine" into the brain which is the chemical that makes you happy. But the thing is when you take substances that release dopamine unaturally, then you will run out of the happy chemical in your brain. Thats why you see ppl on ecstasy stop knowing how to love when they off the drug, they release too much dopamine and it loses its affect on the brain to make you happy

Weed = too much dopamine released in the brain = less happy when not on drug

Too much dopamine hurts your brain cuz the brain is not suppose to take in THAT much dopamine that is released when doing weed, and it impaires the brain and pushes the brain toward mental illness

HOWS THAT FOR EDUCATIN KIDDIES?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derek Vinyard View Post
        If you want to keep yo dick hard to sleep with women again and again, dont smoke weed

If you want to be in shape, treat your body like a temple and feed it healthy **** and not poison it and impare your brain

The thing is, all you guys NEED weed to have fun, I need no impairment to have fun, training and bein in shape is a high already when fine women see this physical speciman and are all over, quit bein ignorant and bein a pot head
        Good post buddy I agree 100 percent .Get high in life not drugs .I wish i'd knew that 10 year ago when all I done was smoke weed , go out boozing and s--t and smoke about 20 a day which is bad for testosterone as well .I need to stop boozing as well .I'm nearly hooked on that .About 20 cans of beer a weekend .If it wasn't for that my condition would probably be excellent .Probably be well shredded

Comment

If you want to keep yo dick hard to sleep with women again and again, dont smoke weed

no one needs weed to have fun..it just enhances the fun. Most people don't smoke weed for fun anyways, it's relaxing. I don't know about others but the one time I smoked, I had the most clear mind and could seriously think about the issues I had at the time.
          Indians smoked it...it's crazy what our government has pushed on us all these years. "Say No to drugs" campaigns, granted I don't agree with other drugs that have to be chemically made. But plants that grow from the ground naturally, have to have a use. Everything was made for a purpose. There are tons of plants that have the same exact effect, many do not grow around the US though. You can go out to an corner get drunk go kill someone, the government doesn't care? why is that? Other drugs can make you do bad things, but those are the chemically enhanced ones.
          I highly doubt the claim about not being able to have an erection.
          Last edited by Mr Gruber; 08-08-2009, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
            no one needs weed to have fun..it just enchances the fun. Most people don't smoke weed for fun anyways, it's relaxing. I don't know about others but the one time I smoked, I had the most clear mind and could seriously think about the issues I had at the time.
            Indians smoked it...it's crazy what our government has pushed on us all these years. "Say No to drugs" campaigns, granted I don't agree with other drugs that have to be chemically made. But plants that grow from the ground naturally, have to have a use. Everything was made for a purpose. There are tons of plants that have the same exact effect, many do not grow around the US though. You can go out to an corner get drunk go kill someone, the government doesn't care? why is that? Other drugs can make you do bad things, but those are the chemically enhanced ones.
            Enhancing "fun" does more bad than good on your brain buddy, Weed increases dopamine in the brain that makes it happy, but too much of the happy chemical (dopamine) burns the transmitters in the brain which make it harder to be happy cuz the sensativity is lost

And this is from wiki, proving weed leads to mental illness

Abnormally high dopamine action has also been strongly linked to psychosis and schizophrenia,[41] Dopamine neurons in the mesolimbic pathway are particularly associated with these conditions. Evidence comes partly from the discovery of a class of drugs called the phenothiazines (which block D2 dopamine receptors) that can reduce psychotic symptoms, and partly from the finding that drugs such as amphetamine and cocaine (which are known to greatly increase dopamine levels) can cause psychosis.[42] Because of this, most modern antipsychotic medications, for example, risperidone, are designed to block dopamine function to varying degrees.

Comment

no one needs weed to have fun..it just enchances the fun. Most people don't smoke weed for fun anyways, it's relaxing. I don't know about others but the one time I smoked, I had the most clear mind and could seriously think about the issues I had at the time.
              if it was legalized ppl would drink less (in time). ppl cant just make their own alcohol, u need to be polish to do that. but anyone can grow weed (if it was legalized) and the gouvernment wouldnt make a profit. not to mention one of the biggest industries on the planet. the sales in sleeping pills and such would drop dramaticly. and a lot of ppl would lose alot of money. did u know the "drug free america" commersials are sponsored by a vodka company? just getting rid of the competition.

if weed was legalized the world would be a better place.

Comment

Enhancing "fun" does more bad than good on your brain buddy, Weed increases dopamine in the brain that makes it happy, but too much of the happy chemical (dopamine) burns the transmitters in the brain which make it harder to be happy cuz the sensativity is lost

And this is from wiki, proving weed leads to mental illness

Abnormally high dopamine action has also been strongly linked to psychosis and schizophrenia,[41] Dopamine neurons in the mesolimbic pathway are particularly associated with these conditions. Evidence comes partly from the discovery of a class of drugs called the phenothiazines (which block D2 dopamine receptors) that can reduce psychotic symptoms, and partly from the finding that drugs such as amphetamine and cocaine (which are known to greatly increase dopamine levels) can cause psychosis.[42] Because of this, most modern antipsychotic medications, for example, risperidone, are designed to block dopamine function to varying degrees.
                Nicotine, cocaine, and other substances produce a feeling of excited euphoria by increasing Dopamine levels in the brain.

I hope you don't smoke, have ADD/ADHD, or take any pills for stress/depression. All those pills they give out is to increase serotonin and dopamine.

Yes cause I go to wikipedia for all my truth
                Last edited by Mr Gruber; 08-08-2009, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  ppl cant just make their own alcohol, u need to be polish to do that. but anyone can grow weed (if it was legalized) and the gouvernment wouldnt make a profit.
                  It's actually much easier to brew your own beer than to successfully grow marijuana.

Comment

Wikipedia and Boxrec keep this place filled with geniuses.

Comment

Nicotine, cocaine, and other substances produce a feeling of excited euphoria by increasing Dopamine levels in the brain.

I hope you don't smoke, have ADD/ADHD, or take any pills for stress/depression. All those pills they give out is to increase serotonin and dopamine.

Hey buddy, why do you think the 2nd high aint ever like the FIRST??

cuz the first time you do weed it releases too much DOPAMINE into the brain which burns the receptors for bein happy. Thats why you see ppl doin weed just to be happy cuz they aint happy when they off of it cuz they released too much dopamine the first time they smoked weed

BOOM! There goes the dynamite

Comment

Working...
                      X