Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More black babies are aborted than born!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Should we expand funding of Planned Parenthood so that these stats can reflect the country as a whole?
    I'd have no issue with this.

Ultimately most of the people getting abortions are people who are self-assessing that they are not in a situation where raising a child is a good idea. I'm inclined to trust those judgments. They may be broke or under 18 or just not interested in children in general and not desiring to add another child to the foster care system.

If I was interested in reducing the number of abortions, I'd want to focus instead on the underlying circumstances that tend to lead to them. I think this will be better for all involved than abolishing it completely and forcing unwanted births.

Comment

Democrats fight for abortion.

Yet they call R's the racists.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Democrats fight for abortion.

Yet they call R's the racists.
        Abortion is racist?

Who knew

But I guess everything is racist nowadays so shoulda just figured

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Abortion is racist?

Who knew

Lmaoo you know these people have the iq of an inbred

Comment

Just because they are black they shouldn’t be aborted. This must stop

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Abortion is racist?

Who knew

That's not what I said.

My point was that abortion is killing a disproportionate number of black babies, yet Democrats are fighting tooth-and-nail to keep it legal, all while calling their political opposition the racists.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Good, broke people shouldn't have kids. Now broke Hispanics and the rest of the world who are broke need to do the same. I believe that if you earn under a certain amount in salary, you can't have kids, it should be illegal. Because then you'll make the kid suffer, without the kid having a choice. Then the kid will have to hear things from their parents like "just be lucky I gave you life"...the kid ain't lucky your broke ass gave him life, he/she's unlucky you mean.
                  If there aren't massive improvements in the way food is harvested, we won't have enough food to feed the world population in 2050 which is when kids born now will be in their primes. The poor will starve worse than they are already.

Sad thing is, the poorest seem to have the most kids.

It's sad in this day and age, it has to come to abortion rather than preventative measures.

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                    Not surprising: The Fairy Godmother of the abortion industry, Margaret Sanger, was a militant eugenicist similar to what we saw in Nazi Germany.
                    I'm crying .. And thinking about my failures..

Unlike these "ballers" and "pimps" and wanna ne OG

Doing time makes an idiot like me pretend to thick

Reflecting, and seriously looking and iterating through analysis

I wish I could undue my long list of failures....I always think to myself... "Z you can win, you got the goods" but, unlike dudes that out earn me... Only butler is a big boss man...

I guess giving great head fast gets a
                    A green card fast...

Butler stop inviting me into your world..

Let's talk about your NASA job, I'll tell you and everyone on this site, I hope you learn or stop embarrassing yourself.. I'm a poor man.. I pay big bills..
                    I what do you do? Honestly

Me, I doubt a trolling tard like you is working with much...

Please do not embarras hard working Filipino ppl... I'll get crazy mad if you do that

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X