Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Creed 2 Update: Actor Cast To Play Ivan Drago's Son in Film

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved Creed and I'm glad a second one is being made. The only thing that worries me is that the same director isn't doing the sequel.

Comment

I just looked at the guy lol wtf? Are they gonna make him blonde at least? Is this cat even a fighter?

Sage Northcutt looked exactly Drago's son, and even though he's never acted a day in his life, neither had Rosado, Ward, and Bellew and they all pulled it off greatly cause they're real fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        wtf...Ive never seen a kid try so desperately to look like his father, comes off as unrealistic.

They could have found a kid that looked like Drago without giving him the same damn haircut lol
        Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Sage Northcutt looked exactly Drago's son, and even though he's never acted a day in his life, neither had Rosado, Ward, and Bellew and they all pulled it off greatly cause they're real fighters.
        I bet Sage got disqualified for smiling too damn much - either that or failure on accent, which could have been rectified by giving him a sexy manager to talk for him.

So much potential, wasted. Sage was spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          I bet Sage got disqualified for smiling too damn much - either that or failure on accent, which could have been rectified by giving him a sexy manager to talk for him.

So much potential, wasted. Sage was spot on.
          Sage could have worked, big difference in kickboxing and boxing, but at least he has combat experience to make it look realistic. I'm a little bummed they're making the sequel a fight against Drago's son TBH

that said, maybe they use Sage as a double for the fight scenes?

also, even if he couldn't do the accent they could have come up with an excuse like "his family fled to the USA after the loss where Ivan became a carpenter" or some stupid ****.

Comment

Working...
          X