Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's up with lazy people buying grocery online and pick it up at drive thru

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's up with lazy people buying grocery online and pick it up at drive thru

have we become that lazy that we dont even want to go inside grocery stores to buy our groceries..

some even have their groceries deliverd.. and the grocery store is just 5 mins driving.. smh

Comment

Shieet. H.E.B. be crowded as **** regardless the time of day. Folks gotta get it how they live it. Sheits smart if you ask me.

Comment

Shopping online saves time. Maybe they want to do something else with that time and aren't being lazy?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Shieet. H.E.B. be crowded as **** regardless the time of day. Folks gotta get it how they live it. Sheits smart if you ask me.
          well i would if it's free.. this aint free bro..

Comment

Where does one find these drive-thru grocery stores you speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
              Where does one find these drive-thru grocery stores you speak of?
              I dont know what state you live but here in houston, tx most of the big grocery stores (heb, kroger, whole foods, walmart, et..)have that option.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                I dont know what state you live but here in houston, tx most of the big grocery stores (heb, kroger, whole foods, walmart, et..)have that option.

Comment

New Century I go to the grocery store there’s 50 people in line and 2 clerks I’m like WTF . I than have to get on my I Phone to bash the dummies on this site and have some fun

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    some even have their groceries deliverd.. and the grocery store is just 5 mins driving.. smh
                    Many of them are Left wing radical liberals who think driving a car causes global warming

Comment

Working...
                    X