Seriously GGG did not knockdown Jacobs, he was pushed down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    larry, if you had any credit it was due to the "benefit of doubt."

you no longer have that. you're a racist, and you think the way yu do because golovkin is white, and you don't like him. you're a racist.
    What evidence do you have that proves Larry is a "racist"? And Golovkin isn't white, stop spreading this lie. He is a mixed Asian. He comes from a Korean background.

Comment

I agree. It was an awkward moment but no knockdown IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Hi Larry, it's the alt here chiming in. Jacobs ate two right hands, followed by a left that "knocked him down". That is why it's called a "knock down". He did get back up, otherwise that would have been what is called a "knock out". When he got up he wobbled backwards to the corner and held on the ropes for the countdown. Jacobs was stunned, and he was hurt.
        The left clearly doesn't land.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          The left clearly doesn't land.

It did land, just not to the jaw. But Jacobs was already wobbly from the two right hands, so anything would have made him fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            It did land, just not to the jaw. But Jacobs was already wobbly from the two right hands, so anything would have made him fall.
            Are you blind? It doesn't land at all, the fist clearly goes straight past with no contact.

Comment

50 shades of Larry..

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Are you blind? It doesn't land at all, the fist clearly goes straight past with no contact.
                The fist missed, but his arm hit jacobs in the neck.

Comment

Derranged You're reminding me of the Maxi pad threads when I go in there with the spam.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Derranged You're reminding me of the Maxi pad threads when I go in there with the spam.
                    Yea it's the best response to such a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
                      What evidence do you have that proves Larry is a "racist"? And Golovkin isn't white, stop spreading this lie. He is a mixed Asian. He comes from a Korean background.
                      I bet you if someone had only white people in a country picture, you and many more on here would call him racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X