Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is the cold hard 100% TRUTH about Aliens.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Here is a fact to consider, now that everyone has a cell phone with a camera, claims of UFO sightings have dropped by half. Anyone claiming to see a UFO, bigfoot, chupacabra or other fictional cryptid better have that shyt on video, none of this "I left my phone in the car" nonsense or my batteries died. I still haven't seen a convincing piece of footage taken from an iPhone or other modern device in the last decade.
    Thats cuz 50%+ of UFO sightings were bs back then. I bet it was a fun little thing to claim back in the day for some cats like they used to try to fit a bunch of people in telephone booths for weird ass reasons.

I've heard too many military guys who've had UFO experiences to not believe something is going on. If its just top secret new sh^t or some weird natural thing we aren't aware of yet is up for debate before you can automatically go to "ALIENS!!!!", but there are definitely still a fair amount of Unidentified Flying Objects out there we haven't been able to explain at the level most of us are at. If the government is as confused as we are behind the scenes about these incidents I'd be super curious to know.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      oh no.. i do believe there's other living creatures out there like wild animals, insects., etc that we havent seen yet... just not aliens bruh.. you cant believe something and then never see it in person. after a while, it's starting to sound like santa claus. feel me? im not trying to be funny here or anything but if there's really aliens out there, then there would have been more "accidents".. there's been talks about ufo/aliens sightings for how many years now??? how come we aint never see one then? with all the advance technology we have, you're telling me they still cant find a single alien, dead or alive? lol.
      A living being that ain't on earth is exactly what an alien is. I'm not talking about little green men roaming the deserts of Mars. Aliens exist period

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Thats cuz 50%+ of UFO sightings were bs back then. I bet it was a fun little thing to claim back in the day for some cats like they used to try to fit a bunch of people in telephone booths for weird ass reasons.

I've heard too many military guys who've had UFO experiences to not believe something is going on. If its just top secret new sh^t or some weird natural thing we aren't aware of yet is up for debate before you can automatically go to "ALIENS!!!!", but there are definitely still a fair amount of Unidentified Flying Objects out there we haven't been able to explain at the level most of us are at. If the government is as confused as we are behind the scenes about these incidents I'd be super curious to know.
        smh.. the government knows they just acting confuse... aint no aliens or ufo. im telling yall, its advance technology shiiet that the government is testing out. if there's aliens, how come there aint never been any sightings in poor countries???? how come it always only happens in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          A living being that ain't on earth is exactly what an alien is. I'm not talking about little green men roaming the deserts of Mars. Aliens exist period
          im talking animals, insects bruh!!! i'm not talking about creatures that can fly special space ships, etc. those dont exist!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

That was what I was driving at, they were mostly BS reports of UFOs. Thing is, I want to believe there is life outside our galaxy/universe, and it would probably be arrogant to dismiss the possibility. To think we on Earth is all there is to intelligent life in the universe.

I do find some of those reports and footage from military pilots and civilian airline pilots compelling. They have reported seeing UFOs that defy any sort of explanation--aircraft doing things that no modern aircraft in existence is capable of doing. I try to keep an open mind about these things but I'm a skeptic at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              smh.. the government knows they just acting confuse... aint no aliens or ufo. im telling yall, its advance technology shiiet that the government is testing out. if there's aliens, how come there aint never been any sightings in poor countries???? how come it always only happens in the US?
              Extremely possible.

Comment

Do the aliens got boxing, doe?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Do the aliens got boxing, doe?
                  With 3 or more arms...lol.

Comment

The aliens have already been here.They came in a group of 3. Tried to surprise me one night as I was throwing out the trash. They thought I’d just freak out or something because they looked different, all skinny and big eyed. I said “Don’t go digging in my trash, bruh, cuz that’s not cool”. They looked visibly shocked at my comment, so one of them started to say “We are not from here. We are here to monitor and evaluate human life on this plan...”. He didn’t finish his sentence because I popped him in the jaw with a right hook. Ol’ google eyes went down like a sack of potatoes. It happened so fast, one of the other freaks said “Hey, we’d normally fight you, but we just finished up a gym workout, alien style, and don’t want to overdo it today. But we’ll be watching you”. I shook my head and said “Stay out of my trash and be in your way, or I’ll knock the Goofiness right out of you.” They scooped up their crooked-neck friend and left with a quickness via an Uber to their spaceship, and that was that. These alien punks have big brains but are still packing glass jaws. Now the world knows how to take them down, one by one.

Comment

Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
                      The aliens have already been here.They came in a group of 3. Tried to surprise me one night as I was throwing out the trash. They thought I’d just freak out or something because they looked different, all skinny and big eyed. I said “Don’t go digging in my trash, bruh, cuz that’s not cool”. They looked visibly shocked at my comment, so one of them started to say “We are not from here. We are here to monitor and evaluate human life on this plan...”. He didn’t finish his sentence because I popped him in the jaw with a right hook. Ol’ google eyes went down like a sack of potatoes. It happened so fast, one of the other freaks said “Hey, we’d normally fight you, but we just finished up a gym workout, alien style, and don’t want to overdo it today. But we’ll be watching you”. I shook my head and said “Stay out of my trash and be in your way, or I’ll knock the Goofiness right out of you.” They scooped up their crooked-neck friend and left with a quickness via an Uber to their spaceship, and that was that. These alien punks have big brains but are still packing glass jaws. Now the world knows how to take them down, one by one.
                      Awesome! Thanks for the info....now we can win against an invasion.

Comment

Working...
                      X