No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua-Jarrell Miller Sets Pre-Sale Record at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
    I hope it is true but I'll wait for the details and another source.

No offense intended toward Hearn's faithful followers.
    You can check for yourself, hardly any ringside tickets left. Put "msgsocial" as the promo code https://www1.ticketmaster.com/world-...00564D157F2EF0

Comment

If Big Baby keeps talking that ish, sales will keep going up!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        Fake.

Hearn buying the whole lot of tickets again only to resell them again in the market, just to make a headline. If Tom Loeffler had already been a Multi-Millionaire, he would've done the same thing with GGG. Tom was never this insecure.
        The fight probably will sell out however these were probably all bought by resellers.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
          Unless its all Brits buying these up I'm more than a bit suspicious...
          Which would be great if it were Americans. bout time we start supporting boxing like other countries. it's more the likely brits.

Comment

Good stuff, always knew Big Baby was the biggest star in boxing. Finally gets a chance to headline a card in his hometown and we are seeing the results!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                The fight probably will sell out however these were probably all bought by resellers.
                Of course. Unless by some magic miracle all these tickets were 90% UK individual online purchases, which would mean that all of MSG will be British flags, and 10% are what, Brooklyn hardcores for an unknown Miller? Yeah right.

I doubt Americans are that hardcore with their minds fixed on JUNE to scram and buy tickets. Cmon. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

Savage.

I wonder whether followers of Deyonce will finally realise how much he lies and talks nonsense?

Comment

Everyone saying Joshua is fighting on enemy turf. No he is not Miller despite being from NY has never headlined a big venue in NY. Hell he has been on the undercards of NY cards that didn't even fill half of the venue. Joshua is the draw here. Brits and Joshua fans are the ones buying the tickets. Crowd might not be as one sided as his UK fights but it will be a heavily pro Joshua crowd. Most NYers don't even know who Miller is.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      I heard Wilder fanboys said this would be an empty arena and Wilder is the biggest draw so this must be BS.
                      hearn is the same guy who was told to send a contract with a 2018 date on it and sent one that was blank in the date slot and then said april 2019 when asked lol

hearn is not to be believed....theres probably a disclaimer somewhere in unreadable, tiny, print where "highest grossing HW fight at MSG in last 10 years"

lol...i dont care...i hope hearn is right...i hope the fight does well and is a good fight....

nothing changes the fact that they avoided wilder so obviously...so obviously that lennox, fury, parker, froch, khan etc all told us such.....

Comment

Working...
                      X