Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khabib's Dad Wants Mike Tyson, Loma Sr. For Mayweather Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a hope he’ll get a boxing license in Nevada after what just happened, can’t see Mayweather boxing anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
      Not a hope he’ll get a boxing license in Nevada after what just happened, can’t see Mayweather boxing anywhere else.
      Nevada is the most corrupted state in boxing, he will get license with no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrog View Post
        Haha dude the majority of people on this website don't know enough about MMA to know what you're talking about. (You are correct however)

I personally have no interest in a boxing match between the 2. Enough people (for whatever reason) seem to think Floyd would win an MMA bout that I'd be down to see that. More to see people's reactions than anything else. I already know exactly how that fight looks without seeing it though lol
        Floyd trying to shoulder roll a
        take down

Comment

Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
          Hell why don’t he just hire Floyd himself! Then in between rounds Floyd can walk across the ring to Khabibs corner and coach him what he should do next. Lmao
          lol................

Comment

these mma guys need to stay in their lane

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              Based on what? He's a better fighter than Mcgregor, he can go the distance.

Mcgreggor boxed as a teenager and has a 74" reach.

Khabib is a wrestler with a 70" reach, shorter than mayweather's 72" reach.

He would do worse than McGreggor.

Comment

Yes but it all doesn't matter, in the ring they both equally useless against Floyd, they can't box to save their lives. Khabib has superior stamina so he could go the distance with Floyd who can't punch very hard.
                The thing is the only thing that worked about the last one was the trash talk build up. I dont think Khabib will be very entertaining, he gets offended abit quick and hes English is abit strained. And as useless as Conor was Floyd could make him look half decent, stand up being hes thing. I know firsthand grappling stamina and stand up stamina are different. But its all moot, this fight will never happen, bet your house on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                  The thing is the only thing that worked about the last one was the trash talk build up. I dont think Khabib will be very entertaining, he gets offended abit quick and hes English is abit strained. And as useless as Conor was Floyd could make him look half decent, stand up being hes thing. I know firsthand grappling stamina and stand up stamina are different. But its all moot, this fight will never happen, bet your house on that.
                  Doesn't matter if it happens, I'm just saying you have to be paralysed to do worse than McGregor.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    Mcgreggor boxed as a teenager and has a 74" reach.

Khabib is a wrestler with a 70" reach, shorter than mayweather's 72" reach.

He would do worse than McGreggor.
                    You can't do worse than McGregor, that guy is all trash talk and no bite, typical hype job. He never boxed, who told you he did lol. He's got a stamina of a 20 years heavy smoker.

Comment

Nevada is the most corrupted state in boxing, he will get license with no problem.
                      Conor paid big buck for his license, more than Khabib has even earned. That was before the bus incident, if applied again today Conor would seriously struggle. Khabib after the jumping from the ring stuff would have to wait for the dust to settle at least a year, Mayweather would be 42, it’s not happening.

More chance Conor gets a shot at Paulie in NY, given the bus thing you’d think no way but...he’s Irish, has buying power and selling power and there is a back story from the training camp.

Besides, the only reason the casuals buy Khabib vs Floyd is in the hope he jumps out and does something mad again, but even then it wouldn’t do the numbers to pay Floyd is $100m guarantee.

Give it 3 years for the fight Conor is really looking for, the whole reason the guy is by his side 24/7, his protege, its all about Dillon vs Khabib. This is the plot line, mark my words, that’s the plan.

Comment

Working...
                      X