Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller: Joshua is Nobody in U.S., I Want To Punch His Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ is definitely a nobody in the US. At least he is where I’m from. Literally every AJ conversation I’ve had around here started with, “who’s the little little English boy Wilder is supposed to be fighting?”

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      As he signs the contract to fight a blown up cw. This guy is nothing but hot air.
      This^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Tyson Fury is still the champion all others are pretenders

Comment

AJ fan boys get all defensive when a fighter calls him out. They're quick to say they haven't fought anyone and don't deserve a shot. Only fighter they want him to fight is a useless rematch against Whyte, and they're in agreement that only Wilder deserves a flat fee while everyone gets a percentage.

Comment

He’s known as a paper champ chump in US

Comment

He’s known as Hearns puppet

Comment

AJ has 13 commercial sponsers including under amour (US)and beats (US)How many does wilder have lolololol

Comment

You should of stayed with Showtime and fought Wilder vs Fury winner, won’t be shocked if he treats you like Luis Ortiz and have AJuice Duck you and you waste your time with Deez Nuts

Comment

Doesn't mean much coming from Miller considering he's a bigger nobody.

Comment

Working...
                      X