No announcement yet.

GGG vs Canelo in stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG vs Canelo in stats

since ppl like to use stats ,how was Jacobs performance Better when he landed 56 punches less then GGG ,an Canelo landed 49 less according to stats

They like to use punch stats when it suits their agenda. Like pacquiao Marquez 3, its widely to be considered a win for Marquez. Yet, pacquiao threw more punches and pressed the action. And I agree, it was a clear and almost dominant win for Marquez, but punch stats favor PAC. I had Canelo as the winner. He boxed better, came out on top of the inside fighting, harder crisper shots. Close fight I have no problem with the draw.

Comment

Roman Gonzalez supposedly landed 150 more punches than Rungvisai in the first fight. I didn't see those punches but who ever was keeping stats saw them. Remember, Adalaide Byrd also saw the fight 118-110 for Canelo.

Comment

Stats/compubox has BEEN a joke. It's about as credible as someone on here scoring fight. Two people just stating what they thought landed and what didn't. They've gotten it badly wrong many times. There's so many examples I could give.

For example the 3rd Pacquiao-Marquez fight where basically everyone had JMM winning. Compubox had Pac landing like 50 more shots. It was clear he didn't.

Comment

No way in hell did Jacobs do better than Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
            since ppl like to use stats ,how was Jacobs performance Better when he landed 56 punches less then GGG ,an Canelo landed 49 less according to stats
            Are you talking about Compubox? If yes, you don't have good legs to stand on. The human error is ******ed with Compubox.

Watch the fights yourself and do an exact count. It'll take hours, but if you want a real punch stat, you got to do it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              No way in hell did Jacobs do better than Canelo
              What the hell are you talking about --- Jacobs should have won 116-112. Dude fought the entire fight not 4 rounds and got on his bike and pot-shotted the rest.

Starting to get the feeling you really don't know what you're looking at and just post one sentence comments or threads to support a specific cultural demographic of fighters.

You never get in depth with any real knowledge in any post I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                Are you talking about Compubox? If yes, you don't have good legs to stand on. The human error is ******ed with Compubox.

Watch the fights yourself and do an exact count. It'll take hours, but if you want a real punch stat, you got to do it yourself.
                Im not baseing anything on that but ppl like to do

Comment

Canelo beat GGG, straight up. People can believe the government about 9/11 if they want. History will reflect warmly on Canelo's performance. A good mix of defense, counter-punching, and tenacity beats slap-jabbers who miss 70% of their punches every day.

Canelo 1, 97G 0

Comment

I thought Canelo put up a better fight than Jacobs by a small amount. GGG clearly won both fights in my opinion but Canelo landed some bombs and Jacobs did not.

Comment

Working...
                    X